20 Signs That You Really Understand the Law of Attraction
Some people believe that all you have to do to use the Law of Attraction is just visualize what you want. However, people who really understand the Law of Attraction realize it takes a lot more than a few stray thoughts to create the life of your dreams.
Even though the LOA is simple (ask, believe, receive), those who thoroughly understand it realize that in some cases, a person must make a total lifestyle change in order to harness its full potential.
While each of us have our bad moments and we’re never “perfect,” you will still see that if you really understand the Law of Attraction, you probably strive to check off many of the items on the list below. You might not always get everything right, but you attempt to do many of the following things:
- You dream bigger than most people.
- You have positive expectations.
- You smile at strangers.
- You avoid petty, unnecessary drama.
- Life just isn’t as serious as it used to be.
- You point out the good in people.
- You take time for mental relaxation, and understand that a racing mind is your worst enemy.
- Fun is a top priority.
- You let shit go.
- You rarely talk about your problems (only when you need help or when you really need to vent).
- When things fall apart, you’re looking for the silver lining.
- You avoid mean-spirited conversation and gossip.
- You identify synchronicities throughout the day.
- Laughter is part of your daily routine.
- You stop to smell the roses.
- You make it your intention to go with the flow.
- You take responsibility for your life, and everything in it.
- You trust that everything happens for a reason.
- You forgive people for their mistakes.
- You give thanks frequently.
Related Member Tutorial: 5 Myths About the Law of Attraction (3o min)
So, do you think you understand the Law of Attraction pretty well?
Again, we’re never going to be perfect (and we’re allowed to have bad days!), but if you find yourself reaching for these thoughts and behaviors on a regular basis, chances are you really “get” that you are the creator of your own reality. Even better, you’re probably having success creating a lot of good things in your life!
Would you add anything to this list? If so, comment below and let me know!
XO, Andrea (Law of Attraction Educator)
Image Source. This image has been edited.
I began my journey with the LOA as an opiate addict and a bulimic. Through learning how to consciously apply the LOA my life has become a waking dream-healthy, fulfilling and prosperous. It is my joy to pass this knowledge along to you.