14 Books to Help You Become the Master of Your Mind
If you are anything like me, you love learning about consciousness and the Law of Attraction! To become a master of your mind, after all, growth in your level of awareness is usually a necessity. For many of us, books are an excellent conduit to aid in our growth and development.
Books are an awesome tool because they allow you to peer into another’s perspective on conscious awareness. There are many interpretations on how to become the master of your mind, and each interpretation carries with it unique assistance.
Below I have complied a list of 14 books I have thoroughly enjoyed on my journey of conscious expansion. Perhaps they will help you on your journey to become a master of your mind as well.
- Ask & It Is Given, by Esther & Jerry Hicks (Read more on this one here)
- Think & Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill
- The Science of Getting Rich, by Wallace Wattles
- The Kybalion
- The Celestine Prophecy, by James Redfield (Read more on this one here)
- A Course in Miracles, by Helen Schucman
- A Return to Love, by Marianne Williamson
- The Success Principles, by Jack Canfield
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, by Deepak Chopra
- Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want, and Less of What You Don’t, by Michael Losier
- The Power of Now, by Eckhart Tolle
- The Secret, by Rhonda Byrne
- Awaken the Giant Within, by Tony Robbins
- Learned Optimism, by Martin Seligman
Do you have any other books to add to the list? If so, hit me up in the comments and share!
Law of Attraction Educator
Are you a student of the Law of Attraction?
Sign up for my free Law of Attraction newsletter for conscious advice to help you attract positive outcomes into your life. You can also become a member of my LOA member website and gain access to a library of full-length video tutorials, ebooks, audiobooks and meditations. Learn how to attract the things you want with fun, clarity and success! Join today for as little as $1.99 or become an annual member for 30% in savings.
Image by Pier-Luc Bergeron. Some rights reserved under Creative Commons 2.0. This image has been edited, cropped and resized.
The law of attraction changed (SAVED) my life! It is my pleasure to share my manifesting tips and secrets with you. Thank you for following and supporting my work.