USING COLORS TO CREATE YOUR REALITY
Each color has its own frequency vibration, and corresponds to a particular chakra (or energy center) in your body. Selecting and using the right color allows you to harness its frequency vibration, which in turn helps you to create your reality intentionally. Learn more about the meaning of colors below.
Colors and Frequency Vibration
Everything in the universe is made up of one thing, and that is light energy. Light energy moves at different frequencies, but the human eye is only capable of perceiving light in a frequency range of about 400nm-700nm (from red to violet). However, there are other animal species that are capable of perceiving even more frequencies and colors (for example, many birds and insects can see ultraviolet light, which is of a higher frequency than we can perceive).
Regardless of the range of color and frequency vibration that we are able to see, the ability to perceive different colors simply means that we have an innate ability to easily detect the vibration that we need and want. An easy way to help create your reality is through using colors that align with the vibrations of what you desire.
Meaning of Colors: Chakra Guide
Colors correspond to different energy centers in the body called chakras. Each chakra of the body balances, stores and distributes the energy needed for life. You can understand the meaning of colors by relating them to their chakras.
From top to bottom, the chakras and their corresponding colors are listed below. As you can tell, the higher chakras relate to higher positions in the body, higher vibrational colors and higher, more evolved needs (like spiritual connectivity), while the lower chakras relate to lower positions in the body, lower vibrational colors and lower, more basic needs (like survival) :
1. Crown Chakra “Sahasrara” (Purple or White): Associated with spirituality, enlightenment and connection with Source Energy.
2. Third Eye Chakra “Anja” (Indigo/Very Dark Blues): Intuition, dreams, psychic ability
3. Throat Chakra “Vishuddha” (Blue): Communication, speech, hearing
4. Heart Chakra “Anahata” (Green or Pink): Love
5. Solar Plexus/Naval Chakra “Manipura” (Yellow): Power
6. Sacral Chakra “Swadhisthana” (Orange): Sexuality, creativity
6. Root Chakra “Muladhara” (Red, Brown, Black, or Gray): Survival, protection, being grounded
Using Colors to Create Your Reality
While it is true that some colors (like purple) have a higher vibration and frequency than other colors (like red), each color serves an important purpose. Using color effectively requires that you are knowledgeable about color frequency vibration and the chakras (as outlined above).
Once you understand the basics, you can easily decide what clothes to wear, what color car to buy, or what color to paint your room. Depending on what you are trying to achieve in life, you can surround yourself with the color that best represents the chakra that is needed to create your reality the way you want. Here are a few examples of how to use color effectively:
1. Want to give a great presentation, speech or sales pitch? Wear a blue shirt, suit or dress to communicate more effectively.
2. Do you have to be around toxic people for some reason today? Wear black to protect yourself from absorbing their energy.
3. Want to cheer up a sick or sad friend? Wear green or pink to bring the presence of unconditional love to your friend.
4. Trying to amp up your sex life? Wear orange.
5. Want to remember your dreams at night or lucid dream? Wear indigo or violet pajamas, or purchase bedding in these colors.
6. Need a boost of confidence? Wear yellow.
7. When meditating: Imagine white light.
8. What color to paint the baby’s room? I recommend green or pink to envelop your new child in love.
9. Are you depressed? People tend to select colors like black, red, brown or gray when they are down, but it is advisable to resist this urge and pick higher vibrational colors to lift your spirits.
Looking for more information on how to raise your vibration?
If you like what you’ve been seeing on Raise Your Vibration Today, you might also be interested in becoming a member. As a member, you’ll have access to my premium resources that will teach you how to raise your vibration and create your reality with the Law of Attraction. Try it out for 30 days for just $1.99!
Image Source-This image has been edited and is Creative Commons licensed.