12 Manifestations of a High Vibration

At our core, all we are made up of is energy, and our vibration is simply the movement of our energy through space.  Our vibrations are very important because they are responsible for how our lives unfold.  Through the Law of Attraction, we create our entire lives based on our vibrations.  In the simplest terms, when we have a high vibration we create more of what we want in life.  When our energy is low, we create more of what we don’t want.

It’s good to remember our vibrations are always changing across time, and there’s nothing inherently wrong with having a low vibration, because low vibrations do serve a valuable function!   Low vibrations provide signals to us that our thinking and behaviors are headed in a direction we don’t want to go, and these signals can be very useful if we are aware of them.

However, it’s also useful to know when you have a high vibration, so you can celebrate the moment and make it last a little longer!

So, here are twelve manifestations of a high vibration.  Have any of these things happened to you lately?

1. Being excited to wake up and start your day

When we are running at a high vibration life feels exciting.  If you leap out of bed in the morning ready to tackle the day, you can bet you are running on a high vibrational frequency.

2. Good health

Our bodies are physical manifestations of our vibrations.  High quality energy results in a high functioning body, and this reduces and even eliminates injury and illness.

3. Feeling strong

When our energy is high we will feel as if we can move mountains.  Feats that usually feel too challenging suddenly feel possible.

4. Being able to communicate clearly and effectively

When our vibration is moving quickly our words flow easily and effortlessly.  We can communicate with others in a way that is understood, without tripping over our words or sticking a foot in our mouths.

5. Financial prosperity

With good energy, abundance moves into our lives easily.  In times like these we are more likely to win prizes, receive unexpected checks in the mail or even find forgotten money in our laundry.

6. Pleasant interactions with other people

All things are easier when we have a high vibration, including our relationships.  In high times, other people will treat you with kindness and respect, even if your interactions with them are ordinarily strained.

7. Going with the flow

A high vibration will keep you in an optimal state of productivity, flowing easily from one movement to the next.  You will feel perfectly balanced, neither overwhelmed nor bored. You will often feel like you are “in the zone.”

8. Time speeds up

When you are going with the flow, time passes quickly.  As we always say, time flies when you’re having fun, and when you’re having fun you have a high vibration.

Many people have noticed and remarked that time seems to be speeding up the older we get. Some believe worldwide time acceleration is occurring because the energy of the entire planet is raising.  This might be possible, as more and more people are becoming aware of the power of positive thinking and applying it to their lives.

9. Expressing kindness and love automatically

Those who have a high vibration are more likely to radiate love and light on others. They naturally share more smiles, hugs and acts of kindness, without strain or effort.

10. Having intuitive or “psychic” moments

When we are in a high energy state we receive information in ways beyond our five senses.  For example, we may suddenly just know the answer to a question or get a vision of what’s to come.  A high vibration puts us in a greater state of knowing and understanding.

11. Feeling happiness, joy or elation

Not only do these emotions feel good, but they are also strong indications you are creating a positive future for yourself!  They are also among the easiest signs of a high vibration to identify, if we pay attention to them.

12. Looking your best

Our energy affects our appearance and how we care for ourselves.  When we are feeling our best our skin glows a little more, our hair shines a little brighter and we are more likely to pick out a flattering outfit.

If you’re exhibiting signs of a high vibration right now, congratulations!  Keep doing what you’re doing, because you are moving in the direction of the things you want.

However, if your vibration isn’t as high as you’d like it to be, no worries! Remember, your energy is  constantly fluctuating on the vibrational scale, and you can always consciously adjust the direction you are headed in.

Another thing to remember is that a lower vibration is always the result of a negative thought or belief.  A little bit of personal reflection in down times can help us identify the cause of any lower vibrational energy.  Are we obsessing about our ex? Are we angry at our boss? Are we putting off something we know we really want to do?  A little introspection can help us identify any negative thoughts or limiting beliefs holding us back from a high vibration.

Beyond self-reflection, if you’d like to raise your vibration, it’s also very beneficial to act as if your vibration is already high. So spread a little love, find balance in your work or put on your best outfit.  By mimicking the effects of a high vibration, you can actually trick yourself into raising your vibration to a more optimal level.

Thanks for reading!

Looking for more information on how to raise your vibration?

I post daily articles on the power of positive thinking.  Subscribe to my newsletter for more Law of Attraction tips, and check me out on Instagram (@andrea.schulman) for photos and daily inspiration.  If you’re looking to take things up a notch, consider becoming a member!

Image reproduced with permission from the artist (Cameron Gray, parablevisions.com).  All rights reserved.

My name is Andrea Schulman. I am a former high school psychology teacher & the creator of ‘Raise Your Vibration Today.’ I teach people how to become masters of their minds through the Law of Attraction. Check out the full-length video tutorials on my membership portal and learn how to create a beautiful life with intention. XO

1. annusha says:

divine blessing to you for the service of bring enlightment to humanity . love love love and light. heartfelt thank you1

2. Thank you Annusha. I appreciate your kind words 🙂 All the best -Andrea

3. Kris says:

I totally love this!
    I know you make your living by helping people raise their vibrational levels, but I’m curious what kind of success rate you have. I just find it so depressing that people could make such a difference in their lives, the information is out there for free, there are specialists like you who charge but give better one-on-one help, yet I see so few people with the higher vibrations.
    Why is that?
    What makes understanding this so difficult?
    What make this so easy for people like us?
    Are we different? I feel like I’m so lucky, and then I get that whole ego thing going yet… I can’t seem to teach anyone how to do it.. how to raise their vibrations, how to use the Law of Attraction..
    I don’t want to make money.. I just want people to learn how to be happy!
    LOL
    Does that make any sense at all?
    Sorry for rambling on your blog.
    *huggles*
    Kris

4. Kris says:

Dammit, I forgot to subscribe to followups. 🙁

5. Hi Kris!

Interesting questions you’re asking here…let’s see if I can do them justice:

As for results, I suppose it depends on how we define success! I consider it a success when someone has found a way to feel universal connection and greater fulfillment in his or her life, and that’s something I see a lot of here, which pleases me greatly! My biggest goal with this website and my work is to help people make strides with their energy…everything else will follow suit 🙂

As for my role in the process, I see my job here as one to provide information and techniques for people who are interested in applying them to their lives. While I wished I could point a wand at someone and get them precisely where they want to be, the results actually come from the people I work with.

I’m really just here to offer the information and to convey it in a way that makes sense. Those of you who are creating what you want with this information are the ones that have attracted it into your lives and have had the gumption to put it into action!

As you said, there is a lot of information and help out there for people who want to raise their vibrations, but many people are either unaware of the help OR they are completely unaware of the power of positive thinking. Some people, like you, have attracted this information into their lives in very personal and powerful ways, but others simply have not (and might not, ever).

From my perspective, what I (and other specialists) do is create a space for those who have been called to explore these ideas. I’ve learned that my job isn’t to “convert nonbelievers” but rather to provide the resources for those who are looking for more assistance. As they say “the teacher appears when the student is ready.”

What I’ve found is that when I try to “share” this information with someone who hasn’t already learned about it or isn’t asking me directly about it, it usually falls on deaf ears. Here’s why:

If I want to share these ideas with someone who is a “Law of Attraction virgin” who could use some help, usually this is because I feel that this person is projecting negativity and I want to help them become more positive. Because I am personally projecting a belief that the other person is being negative, and this actually amplifies their negativity (at least when he or she is around me). The Law of Attraction will bring me more of what I think and believe, so if I believe someone is negative, they will become more negative in my presence.

As the person becomes more negative in my presence, they become LESS of a vibrational match to this information, even if I am spelling it out for them in plain English. Ironic, huh? LOL!

As a result, people I’ve approached in this manner have discarded what I’m saying with a lot of “yeah, buts,” have gotten offended by what I’ve said or have simply ignored me. There’s nothing I can do to impart the power of this information on someone who is in a negative state of being. It will be rejected 100% of the time.

So, what do we do? How do we spread the message?

The best thing I’ve found is to work on our own vibrations, and simply become examples of what is possible. When we raise our vibrations we show others the power of positive thinking, and those who would like to have similar results will become interested and more receptive to these teachings. They will begin to ask questions and mirror your actions and behavior.

Also, it may help to tell you that it’s OK if someone choses the route of negativity. We all have the freedom to chose how we live this life, for better or for worse. Even though we want to help people who are trapped in negativity, if we had the power to change them they would lose their freedom to chose.

In allowing people to be who they chose to be, we protect their freedom and individuality. In doing this, we also project acceptance, which is calming and soothing to others who are entrenched in negativity. For this reason, paradoxically, letting it be “OK” for someone to be negative actually has a positive effect on his or her vibration!

All we ever can really do is make choices on how we personally act and react. That’s the only power we have to help others.

With all this being said, though, I do sincerely think it is wonderful that you care so much and want to help others. Your desire to help others speaks volumes about your character (and your vibration!).

Keep being you. You are setting a great example, and this is what really helps the world the most!

I hope this makes sense, Kris! Hopefully I’ve answered your questions 🙂

All the best,

Andrea

6. Hi Kris, just saw this message…I responded on the other comment, hopefully you get a follow up on this one so you can see my response 🙂
    -Andrea

7. Kris Bethea says:

Andrea,
    Thanks for the extra comment so I’d get notification!! 🙂

And wow. Just so much wow.
    I needed to hear all that. I feel so guilty about the ones I cannot help and I think you have just expressed the only words that could alleviate that guilt.

It’s possible that I’ve noticed subconsciously that I was unable to help and the more I tried the more they fought it and the more negative they became. Now it is conscious and now it all makes sense. THANK YOU!

“It’s okay if someone chooses the route of negativity” I also REALLY needed to hear that. It saddens me, but yes, I needed to hear that it is okay and there isn’t anything I can do about it and that’s not my fault.

I have a tiny blog, just personal, may I quote your response in it? I would also do a ping back to your article in it’s entirety. I want to be able to easily revisit your words of wisdom during those times that I find someone I am unable to help and remember that their path is simply different and more importantly, it is their choice.

Thanks so much for your insights. I really (and yeah, I’ve over used THAT word today!! LOL) learned a lot.
    *huggles* and blessings,
    Kris

8. You’re absolutely welcome Kris-and yes, feel free to quote my response in your blog. I’m very glad I was able to answer your question.

All the best,

Andrea 🙂

9. Hey Kris…I checked out your blog and saw your post about our exchange here. You have a great writing voice! I am actually looking for some new writers to add a little something *new* to RaiseYourVibrationToday.com. I think you would be a good fit! If you are interested, let me know and I’ll send you the details about what I’m looking for:)

All the best,

Andrea

10. Kris Bethea says:

Wow! I’m honored!
    I’d love to hear more! 🙂

And thanks for checkin out my blog *blush*
    *huggles*
    Kris

11. Great Kris….just sent an email to you 🙂

12. Trish says:

I love when I see exchanges such as the one between Andrea and Kris! High vibrational thoughts working together creating high vibrational thoughts, leading to opportunities, which can only lead to higher vibrations (just stay in the higher vibration). I just recently was able to teach myself to do that. A series of, at the time, seemed like unrelated events, brought a level of awareness that I never knew existed. Putting all together lead me here, to being able to put myself into high vibration and creating! Life is amazing! And so you, and you, and you

13. Thanks for your positive feedback Trish. So very appreciated! Thanks for adding your energy into this co-creation 🙂

14. Mary says:

Hello, my best friend is a person who studied alot spirituality and energy, and she always says she have a higher vibration than mine and most of the people around, the problem is that she is not actually such a nice person. Actually she is very mean and critical all the time, she have disfunctional relationships and financial problems, she likes to gossip and to make others feel miserable. Is it possible to have a high vibration and still do all of these things?

Mary 🙂

15. Hi Mary-in short, probably no:) Vibration is best seen as something to compare our own selves to, however, as sometimes what we see in other people’s experience is a representation of our own projection. I try to avoid comparing where I think other people may be, comparison has a tendency to knock down the vibration itself XO

16. Randy says:

Hi Andrea-
    New member here, I am enjoying the site and perspective you offer to us. Creating a high vibration seems to be difficult for me, finding a good feeling is hard for me, I’ve always looked at the unfortunate outcome, I realize this, I don’t like it, I want to change! I fall back into my gloomy depressed feelings and find it hard to kick start my emotion/energy to a higher Vibe. When I am feeling good and confident, it doesn’t last long, or when waking in the morning, my mind goes to the stuff that keeps dragging me down. What can I do to train my mind to think High Energy! Great Vibe!

17. Hi Randy:) Good questions! Here are a few suggestions…
    1. Start off your morning with some “vibration raising” routines. The morning is the easiest time to set your tone, and the better you feel in the morning the better your day will go. Check out this article: http://raiseyourvibrationtoday.com/2015/08/03/morning-routine-for-law-of-attraction/
    2. View your emotions more like guidance than like rewards/punishments. When my mood turns sour, it’s just a sign to me to do something different and reach for relief. Check out this article: http://raiseyourvibrationtoday.com/2015/09/29/the-abraham-hicks-emotional-guidance-scale-to-raise-your-vibration/
    3. Here are a couple of other resources: “Program Your Mind into a High Vibrational Frequency” (article), “Program Your Vibe” (member video) & “25 Easy Ways to Raise Your Vibration” (member video).

18. Dick says:

I understand that high frequency vriation cause high pitch and arouse the flight or fight reaction which in turn causes stress. Hence, I’m not sure if the mentioned benefits can be achieved. Please clarify.

19. Hi Dick

A higher vibration than the anxious state is the state of love, joy or enthusiasm.

That being said, fight or flight is a positive and beneficial response to endangerment, but endangerment is created from lower vibrational states. Because the state of fight or flight is a higher frequency than say despair or depression it can help you overcome a dangerous situation successfully (you feel empowered in fight or flight, and without the state of fight or flight you’d probably be paralyzed by fear).

That being said, like you mentioned, fight or flight still does result in temporary stress. It is not an optimal state of vibration for us to reside at, and is much lower than we prefer to be at.

Fortunately, the body often compensates for the residual stress of fight or flight with your parasympathetic nervous system, which calms you and puts you back into a more optimal level of vibrational alignment.

Those who become stuck in fight or flight indeed end up with higher levels of stress. People with anxiety disorders would probably attest to this!

Long story short, fight or flight is a way of protecting the self in states of danger. Danger is brought on from lower states of vibration. The whole situation can be entirely circumvented by being in a higher state of vibration altogether (states of love/connection)…but in times we aren’t quite there, we should be happy to have access to fight or flight. It is our instinctual way of raising vibes enough to empower ourselves quickly under pressure! 🙂