Fearless Friday: 11 Quotes on Fear and Fearlessness
Our beautiful guest blogger, Jennifer, is out this week, so today I thought I’d find a few quotes on fear and fearlessness to post for this Fearless Friday!
So with that being said, here are a few awesome quotes on fear and fearlessness to inspire you to take chances and go for the things you want:
Quotes on Fear and Fearlessness
- “F-E-A-R has two meanings: ‘Forget Everything And Run’ or ‘Face Everything And Rise.’ The choice is yours.” -Zig Ziglar
- “Fearlessness is the first requisite of spirituality. Cowards can never be moral.” -Mahatma Gandhi
- “What would you do if you weren’t afraid?” – Spencer Johnson, Who Moved My Cheese?
- “There are more things likely to frighten us than there are to crush us; we suffer more in our imagination than in reality.” – Seneca
- “Fate loves the fearless.” -James Russell Lowell
- “Fearless people are interesting to watch.” -Ron Perlman
- “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” -Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live.” -Dorothy Thompson
- “If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.” -Sun Tau
- “Always do what you are afraid to do.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” -Jack Canfield
Do you like reading inspiring quotes? Click here to read more!
I hope you enjoyed these quotes on fear and fearlessness. Take a chance this weekend, and go after something you want!
Happy Friday! XO, Andrea
Do you believe you have the power to make your dreams come true?
If you are ready to fearlessly go after your dreams, contact me and let me know how I can help you! I’m a Law of Attraction mentor and educator who works with people one-on-one and I also administer a LOA membership website with resources and support for conscious creators like you. Feel free to also subscribe to my newsletter for more Law of Attraction articles and tips like this.