How to Attract Better Dates With the Law of Attraction

How to Attract Better Dates With the Law of Attraction

In this quick video clip, I will offer a few ideas on how to improve the quality of your “dating pool” through the Law of Attraction.  This tip is great for a single adult (of any age) who is ready for a committed relationship, but is currently struggling to find or keep the right partner.

If you like this video, or if you have any comments or questions on the topic, shoot me a comment below!

P.S. Here’s a link to the article I mention in the video (“Why Some People Are MAGNETS for Bad Relationships“).

• blank
    Sara
    Posted April 8, 2016 1:45 pm 0Likes

Love this Andrea!

• blank
    Conrad QT
    Posted April 8, 2016 1:56 pm 0Likes

I need to send my mom about this one. She needs this even more than I do! As always thank you Andrea for everything you do.

• blank
    Anonymous
    Posted April 9, 2016 8:29 am 0Likes

That’s a really good idea. Thank you!

• blank
    Andrea Schulman
    Posted April 9, 2016 11:00 am 0Likes

Thanks for the positive feedback Conrad, Sara and Anonymous! Much appreciated <3

• blank
    Davey
    Posted April 10, 2016 4:56 pm 0Likes

I have a question Andrea. When do I know if it isn’t working with someone new? I’ve been on a couple dates with a new guy and it’s been going ok…I’m not sure if I should move on yet or keep dating him. What do you think.

• blank
    Andrea Schulman
    Posted April 11, 2016 4:52 pm 0Likes

Hi Davey 🙂

It depends how you feel! If you are having fun, I’d say keep going with it. If you’re not having fun or if you are questioning it too much I would probably move on before I got too comfortable or anyone got too attached. Keep in mind, when it’s really the love you want there probably won’t be any question in your mind, and the momentum will carry you without you worrying too much about it.

Momentum will build and it will become obvious whether or not this is what you really want. So if you aren’t sure, keep dating until you can tell, but wait to get “serious” until you know. Sometimes people hop in too soon, and then it’s hard to get out. Keep as much independence as you can until it’s clear, but if you decide it’s not what you want, use the technique here and move on. It’s best to avoid “practicing” the vibe of a relationship you don’t want for long periods of time.

• blank
    Anonymous
    Posted August 28, 2016 3:11 pm 0Likes

Hi Andrea, great video. I had a brief relationship with a guy who had every quality I wanted however was emotionally unavailable as recently separated. This happened a year ago for a few months. I am grateful to have met him as i realized what I want in a partner. I know there is a man like him out there. However when I creative visualize, I visualize the qualities he had, including the energy, etc and even his face. Is this ok to do even tho I really am open to meet someone like him even if it’s not him necessarily.

• blank
    Andrea Schulman
    Posted August 28, 2016 3:55 pm 0Likes

Hi Anonymous- It won’t hurt, but to keep your options open perhaps visualize other faces as well? Perhaps other men you find attractive? It’s a good thing that you are open to the possibilities, this will help you in your journey. Just remember to relax and be easy about it. XOXO