20 Things to Do at Bedtime (to Raise Your Vibration!)
Did you know that bedtime is an awesome opportunity to raise your vibration and to set yourself up for more positive manifestations? While we sleep we disconnect our consciousness from the physical world and instead we connect more deeply with our higher self. This connection helps us create with greater ease.
There’s a reason why people tell you to “sleep on it” when you have a big decision-in our dream state we gain clarity and understanding. We are awesome creators from our sleeping state!
In addition to helping us solve our problems and deliberately create, sleep makes us feel good, boosts our immunity, and helps us heal from injury and illness. So, whenever it’s possible, it’s a good idea to take advantage of sleep.
Here are 20 things you can do at bedtime to raise your vibration and become a better deliberate creator. Enjoy!
- Do give big hugs to the people you love before bedtime, if you live with them 🙂
- After a rough day, do take a shower or bath before bedtime to wash off the stress and elevate your vibration before drifting off.
- Do get some water to put on your nightstand. Sometimes at night we get thirsty, and we always feel better when we’re hydrated.
- Do take a moment to snuggle into bed, and appreciate how comfortable your bedding and pajamas are.
- Do spend a few moments appreciating what went well during the day.
- Do ask a question of the universe before bed. We get lots of clarity from the dream state. You could ask something like “what should I do about that problem at work?” or “what kind of present would my best friend love for her birthday?”
- Do set your intention to enjoy the next day.
- Do create a peaceful atmosphere in your bedroom. Peaceful places inspire peaceful feelings.
- If you like to watch television before bedtime, do be mindful of the programming you select. When we sleep, we often dwell on our last thoughts of the day, so be sure to select programming that’s light and makes you feel good.
- Do close the blinds or invest in heavy curtains if you want to sleep in the next day. The light of day is hard to ignore when it’s shining on your face!
- If you’ve got a few dollars to go shopping, do invest quality bedding. It’s easier to enjoy your sleep when you are comfortable! Being well-rested will help you manifest greater abundance, so comfy bedding is worth every penny.
- Do select a soothing alarm for the morning. Awaken to pleasing music or ringtones to gently transition into the daytime.
- Do choose to forgive and forget before going to bed. A fight that isn’t resolved at night will just pick right back up in the morning. Why tarnish your tomorrow over something that happened today?
- Do invest in an eye mask and earplugs if you are a light sleeper or if your partner snores.
- Do try out a sleep mediation or sleep hypnosis, especially if you could use a boost!
- Do avoid social media before bedtime. There are a lot of things running through your newsfeed, some of which may have the potential to rattle your cage while you are wanting to relax.
- Do take it easy if you find yourself wide awake. Instead of trying to fall asleep, go along with the wakefulness without struggling. You can tell yourself “I’m just going to relax and take this opportunity to fantasize about pleasant things” and “when my body needs sleep it will shut me down.” The less you struggle, the easier it is to unwind. After all, if you’re going to be awake, you might as well be awake and happy!
- Do choose to review your “to do list” in the morning instead of at night. You can’t get tomorrow’s work done today.
- Do choose to go to sleep at a reasonable time (whatever that means for you of course!). Sometimes there are reasons we have to stay up extra late, but when you have the opportunity to enjoy a good night’s rest, take advantage of it!
- If you’re a lucid dreamer, do set your intention to have a lucid dream. Lucid dreaming is AWESOME, and it can put you on cloud nine! If you’d like to learn how to lucid dream, I highly recommend Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming, by Stephen LaBerge.
Related Member Tutorial: 25 Easy Ways to Raise Your Vibration (31 min)
I hope you like these bedtime tips for raising your vibration and becoming a more deliberate creator!
If you have any other nighttime suggestions, feel free to comment below and share them with me.
XO, Andrea (Law of Attraction Educator)
I began my journey with the LOA as an opiate addict and a bulimic. Through learning how to consciously apply the LOA my life has become a waking dream-healthy, fulfilling and prosperous. It is my joy to pass this knowledge along to you.