12 POWERFUL Helen Keller Quotes
Helen Keller is one of my favorite historical figures of all time. Her story is an inspiration to us all. Not only has she inspired us through her life, but also through her words. Helen Keller quotes are some of the most referenced quotes in the world.
Though she was born with all of her senses, as a toddler an illness robbed her of both the sense of sight and hearing. Despite these massive adversities, Keller went on to graduate from college, become an author and a political activist. She was even one of the co-founders of the ACLU.
As such, Helen Keller’s story is a powerful reminder that we each have the ability to tap into our personal greatness, and we each have much to teach.
Here a few unforgettable and powerful Helen Keller quotes. Enjoy!
Helen Keller Quotes
- “Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therein to be content.”
- “The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.”
- “The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.”
- “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.”
- “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.”
- “Life is either a great adventure or nothing.”
- “Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.”
- “Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light.”
- “The highest result of education is tolerance.”
- “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.”
- “What I am looking for is not out there, it is in me.”
- “One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar.”
I hope you find these Helen Keller quotes as uplifting as I do. Just as Keller did, we all have the ability to tap into our personal power, despite any obstacle we are presented with.
My favorite quotes on this list are #4 and #6. How about you? Comment below and share your thoughts with me!
(Law of Attraction coach & educator)
Are you a student of the Law of Attraction?
Sign up for my free Law of Attraction newsletter for conscious advice to help you attract positive outcomes into your life. You can also become a member of my LOA member website and gain access to a library of video tutorials, ebooks, audiobooks and meditations. Learn how to attract the things you want with fun, clarity and success! Join today for as little as $1.99 or become an annual member for 30% in savings.
The law of attraction changed (SAVED) my life! It is my pleasure to share my manifesting tips and secrets with you. Thank you for following and supporting my work.