For membership info-click here

For a private coaching video-click here

Subscribe to my newsletter for more videos like “Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Your Focus Determines Your Reality: Real-Time Proof

If you are a student of the Law of Attraction, you probably already know that your focus determines your reality.

Related Member Tutorial: Law of Attraction 101

Raise Your Vibration Today Membership Website Button Your Focus Determines Your Reality: Real-Time ProofWith that being said, a little proof now and again can be highly beneficial. After all, the more evidence you gather for the LOA, the easier it is to believe you can use it to your advantage.

So today, here is a quick exercise to show you the power of your focus. Enjoy!

XO, Andrea (Law of Attraction Educator)

Become a member to access my in-depth Law of Attraction resources for as little as $1.99. Also, feel free to subscribe to my newsletter for more quick articles and videos like this.

• Anumeha
    Posted April 3, 2017 10:42 am 0Likes

Good guidance for Happiness 🙂 Thank you.:)

• Andrea Schulman
    Posted April 3, 2017 12:08 pm 0Likes

Thanks for the positive feedback Anumeha<3

• AKPOS
    Posted April 4, 2017 3:38 am 0Likes

HELLO ANDREA I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE LEAN THIS ITS FANTASTIC. I HAVE LABEL ABUNDANCE AS BROWN AND THE GREEN SOMETHING ELSE THEREFORE I FOCUS ON THE BROWN STUFF, YOUR AWESOME KEEP DOING A GOOD JOB.

• Andrea Schulman
    Posted April 4, 2017 5:09 pm 0Likes

Thanks for the positive feedback Akpos! Much appreciated <3

• Bobby
    Posted April 5, 2017 10:07 am 0Likes

LOVED THIS!!! Please do more!!! I love all these exercises, I show them to my friends who think I am loony at first but they see it works as well! Haha thanks so much! It is so true! I was struggling to remember much else that was green aside from the floor but when I opened my eyes there were vegetables, wall paper, someones jacket, a pool table that are all green.

• Andrea Schulman
    Posted April 5, 2017 3:39 pm 0Likes

Thanks Bobby for trying all the exercises and sharing your feedback. So glad you’ve been liking them! XOXO

• Anonymous
    Posted April 9, 2017 12:16 pm 0Likes

Hi Andrea, that’s a nice trick directing us to focus on good things. I’ve an elder sister who is single and currently on the journey of finding a life partner for herself. Everyone who meets her( I mean the prospective grooms) talk good about her but things need to materialise yet. My parents are anxious about this and keep worrying about this. I too am very concerned about it as the days are running and i would want the best person for my sister who would love her for what she is. Also my parents worry is they’ve me also who’s in line to be wedded of. Any suggestions on this front would be useful!!!

• Andrea Schulman
    Posted April 11, 2017 12:14 pm 0Likes

Hi Anonymous:)

One thing that is important to understand is that we only create in our own experiences. Unfortunately, when we have a concern about someone, we only draw into our own experience a version of them for us to be concerned of.

It is always helpful for me to try to look at the people I love as being powerful and perfectly capable of making good decisions and following their guidance. The more I look at the people I love as capable, the more they rise to that image.

• Zo
    Posted June 27, 2018 11:06 am 0Likes

Wow…I don’t know how you manage to find new things to Remind us that the law of attraction is always working.always when I’m in slight doubt I watch one of ur videos and I’m back in the zone…

• Andrea Schulman
    Posted June 27, 2018 1:11 pm 0Likes

I am so glad to hear that Zo <3

• Anonymous
    Posted May 28, 2019 2:35 pm 0Likes

Look and you shall find.
    Ask and you shall receive.
    Interactive and responsive universe.
    None judging universe.

• Allen
    Posted July 28, 2019 1:22 pm 0Likes

Hi Andrea.
    I have have been practicing loa sense 2017. My wife has been watching you for 2-3 years. I was 200 pounds and at only 5”6 I felt big. When I started I was a negative on how the world was going to brake out in war. I’m a Canadian soldier that was trap in my own head listing to all the crap around me. It was rememberance day 2016 nov 11 and my dress uniform bearly fit. That night I said to my self no more negative thoughts just positive. My wife Caijsa talking about Andrea and how LOA could help me. LOA works!!! It’s 2019 and I have lost 65. And kept it off for 2 years I use the LOA every day at work at home and it dose make it easier. Now life changes so fast so the best way I have had success is through law of attraction and staying positive. I have 5 beautiful children and their learning it through me. Thank you Andrea for your videos they have help me and my wife dramaticly. All the best MCpl Jackson.

• Andrea Schulman
    Posted July 29, 2019 1:12 pm 0Likes

Thank you for sharing your story and I am glad you are seeing how positive thinking makes a true impact Allen! Much love to you and your wife 🙂