how to be a great conversationalist law of attraction flowing conversation
How to Be a Great Conversationalist (Law of Attraction)
April 6, 2018
Empowering Affirmations Meditation (Member Meditation-19 min)
April 11, 2018

Too Much to Do and Not Enough Time? (LOA)

Ever find that you just have too much to do and not enough time to do it in?

Raise Your Vibration Today Membership Website Button too much to do and not enough timeRelated Member Video: “How to Manifest LOTS of Free Time” (20 min)

For me, this used to be a CONSTANT struggle in life. “It never ends” was a regular mantra of mine. My days were jammed packed with lots of stuff I frankly just didn’t want to be doing at all.

Fortunately, however, I’ve learned how to turn this around with the Law of Attraction and how to create more flexibility in my schedule. In today’s quick Law of Attraction I’ll share some of this information with you.

This clip will give you a simple technique you can apply to your “to-do” list to cut down the stress, and amplify the joy you get out of the work that you do. I sincerely hope you enjoy it!

XO, Andrea (Law of Attraction Educator)

Join my members portal and gain access to all LOA materials for as little as $1.99. Also, feel free to subscribe to my newsletter for more quick tips like this!

My name is Andrea Schulman. I am a former high school psychology teacher & the creator of ‘Raise Your Vibration Today.’ I teach people how to become masters of their minds through the Law of Attraction. Check out the full-length video tutorials on my membership portal and learn how to create a beautiful life with intention. XO

1. Netta says:

Hi Andrea. I hope that you are well. I really need your help. I’m in a relationship with my boyfriend of 6 months. At the beginning all we spoke about was marriage and kids but now we fight a lot; last night he said that we might not even make it to the aisle. He has friends that like to party and comes home at 3am when he goes out and he spends far too much time on Whatsapp. How should I go about saving our relationship? The spark has faded after arguing a lot. I always accuse him of cheating cause I’m afraid that he will and especially after all of the fighting. How do I get him to love me like he did before? And how do I make him commit? Can we move past this dark phase or are we doomed? Please help Andrea. I’m feeling really depressed!

2. Stephanie says:

Hi Andrea,
    I have read all your articles but I am still not able to attract my ex bf back. He has blocked me on Whatsapp when I tried to send my normal msgs.
    I am seriously hopeless right now.i can’t find a better solution .I still feel that he is the one.

Please help
    Steph

3. Hi Stephanie, well the underlying issue here is that you are trying-this creates resistance which pushes a desire away.

The trick is in coming to love your life as it is (without him). When you can do this fully, either he will come back OR you will find another, more preferable alternative. Instead of looking outside of ourselves for love we have to first become our own primary source of love. In this way we embody love, and thus can attract it <3

Put him down for now. Focus on you and your happiness. You can, and will, find it!

4. Netta says:

Thank you so much Andrea!

5. Most welcome Netta:)

6. Stephanie says:

I try very hard to be Happy but I miss him..
    I don’t know how everything will be alright.

Steph

7. Understood. Be as loving to yourself as you can right now. Love yourself through the process, and you will find your way back to happiness.

8. Stephanie says:

Yes , I try a lot. But I seriously don’t know why this is not working out .what’s wrong with me ? I have been trying since many years .when I actually feel I will be happy ,I get a shock and everything gets ruined .

I am seriously loosing faith in everything.

Steph

9. Nothing is wrong with you Stephanie, you are just thinking you need something outside of yourself to be happy-but the happiness must first be generated within. Put happiness first right now.

10. Stephanie says:

But I don’t know how should I be Happy when life is giving me tough times . I really want to end up with ex bf . I love him since 2010. I really want to marry him.

Is that ever possible?

11. It is Stephanie, but the LOA works in paradox. As long as we “need” it, it can’t come. We have to get to the place of understanding we are whole without it, so we are not longer projecting a vibration of lack. <3