11 Affirmations to Build Confidence in Yourself
How about a few quick affirmations to build confidence today?
When we are down or up against a problem in life, we often get disconnected from our sense of self-confidence. In moments like these, it can be very useful to reach for a few affirmations to build yourself back up!
As always with affirmations, please take care to use only affirmations that make you feel good. Here are a few to choose from, see if any resonate well with you!
Affirmations to Build Confidence
- I have met many challenges in my life with success.
- In my life I have learned many skills and had many achievements.
- I have been strong enough to get this far.
- Within me is the power to create changes in my life, and in the world.
- I influence other people through my words and actions.
- I am always growing, expanding and becoming more.
- Without me, the world wouldn’t be the same.
- I have had many moments of greatness in my life.
- I am eternal, and therefore I am infinitely powerful.
- There are big things in my future for me yet to achieve.
- I am important. All of human history has led up to me being right here, right now.
Do you have any other affirmations to build confidence to add to this list? Hit me up below in the comments and share!
Law of Attraction Educator
Are you a student of the Law of Attraction?
Sign up for my Law of Attraction newsletter for conscious advice to help you attract positive outcomes into your life. You can also become a member of my LOA member website and gain access to a library of video tutorials, ebooks, audiobooks and meditations. Learn how to attract the things you want with fun, clarity and success! Join today for as little as $1.99 or become an annual member for 30% in savings.