For membership info-click here

For a private coaching video-click here

Take the Law of Attraction Test -click here

Real, or scam?

Is the law of attraction real, or is it just a scam?

If you ask around, you’ll get a variety of opinions on this topic-and honestly, that’s a good thing.

But in today’s video, we’ll look at this question objectively and we’ll talk about some of the proof.

Enjoy the video!

Join my members portal and gain access to all LOA materials. Also, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter for more quick tips like this!

• sylvie texier
    Posted May 21, 2019 12:21 pm 0Likes

sylvietexier17@yahoo.fr LIKE YOUR COMENT THANK YOU ANDREA SYLVIE TEXIER

• Andrea Schulman
    Posted May 21, 2019 2:59 pm 0Likes

Thanks Sylvie 🙂

• Carolyn
    Posted May 21, 2019 9:23 pm 0Likes

Awesome thank you. I am struggling with this at the moment. Have to make a business decision whether or not to buy out my business partner. It has been stressful negotiating & I get overwhelmed with the fear of what if this doesn’t work for me as the right financial decision. It overwhelms me which makes everything worse. I love what I do just worry about finances & risk. I need to change my mindset!

• Dawn
    Posted May 22, 2019 6:33 am 0Likes

I took your LOA test last year, and it was absolutely amazing how the rubber duck appeared 48hours later! I still see it show up in significant ways and am grateful! I also manifested a dream job I wanted, and I am proud to say that I am working at that job now… And on my supervisors desk is a rubber duck! Thank you Andrea for all you do!

• Andrea Schulman
    Posted May 22, 2019 12:30 pm 0Likes

Thank you Carolyn, sending good vibes your way <3

• Andrea Schulman
    Posted May 22, 2019 12:30 pm 0Likes

Thanks Dawn, so glad you are seeing positive results <3

• Judith
    Posted May 23, 2019 9:41 pm 0Likes

100% the law of attraction is real !! So many things happened to me I wouldn’t know how to begin .

• Deborah
    Posted January 18, 2024 12:10 pm 0Likes

Hi Andreas World, thank You for highlighting and sharing Your knowledge of the LOA. I, like many others I’m sure, covet Your ability to understand and command this natural, phenomenal vibration of living(I believe coveting is negative but that’s my own conundrum).

• Deborah
    Posted January 18, 2024 12:21 pm 0Likes

And my favorite example of the LOA is: one day at work(retail), I had just finished lunch and I was really wishing that I had eaten a piece of chocolate. It was already busy on the floor but within less than 5 minutes a lovely woman came up to me and held out a small gift bag of decadent chocolates and said “do you want these? They were given to me but I’m not going to be able to eat them”. I laughed out loud and told Her that I had just wished for some chocolate! She responded with, ” I want to be You friend if you can attract that quickly!”