11 Quotes on Abundance and Prosperity
Achieving wealth, abundance and prosperity is something that many people are interested in achieving, and there is quite a bit of information out there on how to do this! However, today when I went out to find some quotes about achieving abundance and prosperity, I was reminded about why so many people fail to attract the wealth that they truly want.
In all honesty, finding quotes that represented the Law of Attraction and wealth was a bit of a challenge!
Often, when I look for quotes on a given topic, I find lots of inspiring and uplifting thoughts to share. However, when it comes to wealth, abundance and prosperity, many of the quotes that are out there focus on limiting beliefs like “money is the root of all evil,” “money makes you miserable,” or “you only learn who your true friends are when you’re poor.”
The truth is, if you want to attract more wealth into life, you have to feel good about the subject of money. You have to have positive expectations about it, and you want to be free from self-loathing in regards to your desire to attract more money.
So, with that being said, here are a few quotes I found this morning on achieving abundance and prosperity. I think that each of these quotes is a good reminder that wealth is neither good nor bad, but rather it is a mindset than any of us can achieve if we wish to.
Quotes on Abundance and Prosperity
- “Abundance is a process of letting go; that which is empty can receive.” –Bryant H. McGill
- “You cannot bring about prosperity without discouraging thrift.” –J. Paul Getty
- “The key to abundance is meeting limited circumstances with unlimited thoughts.” –Marianne Williamson
- “Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.” –Wayne Dyer
- “Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things.” –Eric Lutterworth
- “Any person who contributes to prosperity must prosper in turn.” –Earl Nightingale
- “Do what you love and the money will follow.” –Marsha Sinetar
- “Wealth flows from energy and ideas.” –William Feather
- “All riches have their origin in mind. Wealth is in ideas – not money.” –Robert Collier
- “The reason we have poverty is that we have no imagination. There are a great many people accumulating what they think is vast wealth, but it’s only money… they don’t know how to enjoy it, because they have no imagination.” –Alan Watts
- “The biggest obstacle to wealth is fear. People are afraid to think big, but if you think small, you’ll only achieve small things.” –T. Harv Eker
I hope you liked these quotes on achieving abundance and prosperity. If you have any thoughts on this subject you’d care to share, comment below and let me know!
Want to learn more about the Law of Attraction?
I’m a Law of Attraction mentor and educator who works with people one-on-one and I also administer a LOA membership website. If you are looking for some guidance on how to use positive thinking to your advantage, contact me and let me know how I can help you! Feel free to also subscribe to my newsletter for more of my blog articles like this.
Image Source: “Diamonds” by Kim Alaniz. Some rights reserved. This image has been cropped and resized.
Partha Sarathi Sana
Thank you with deep gratitude. Love and light.
My pleasure, thank you Partha <3