Make a Change! 16 Ways to Start a New Chapter in Life
I’ve been growing out my hair for years now, and it’s really, really long (down to my belly button!). However, today I am going to make a change! In just a few hours I will be headed to the salon to chop off some inches and try out a totally new style.
I’m doing this not because I hate my hair and not because I think I have to look a certain way.
In truth, I’m going to the salon because I’m ready for a change of pace, and I know that changing my hair is an immediate way of “leaping” into a new energetic reality. In fact, I got this idea from my guest blogger Jennifer Cleveland a few months ago, and it’s stuck with me ever since. It feels like now is the right time to pull the trigger.
My life is a good life, and there are many things I am happy and grateful for, but I’m ready for a new chapter, and nothings says new chapter quite like new hair.
So, wish me luck on my new do! If you’d like to join me on this energetic journey here are 10 ways to make a change. Some are big and some are small, but all will introduce a new energy into your life and a little more excitement.
- Cut your hair (like me!), or change your color.
- Grow a beard or a mustache.
- Try out a new look with clothes and/or makeup.
- Get a new pair of glasses, contacts or even color lenses.
- Make a plan to take a big trip somewhere fabulous.
- Check something off of your bucket list.
- Redecorate your home, or move around your furniture and knick knacks.
- Go out with a someone you like, but whom you’ve never hung out with before (like a cool coworker or a neighbor you’ve always been friendly with).
- Start a workout routine, and stick with it (just make sure to pick an activity you’ll enjoy!).
- Change your route to work or school.
- Get a new car.
- Join a club or an association.
- Start a new tradition with your family.
- Throw out or give away all of the clutter in your home or workspace.
- Change your diet in a way that makes you feel good.
- Take up a new hobby or learn a new skill.
Do you have any other ideas on how to make a change? Comment below and share them with me!
Are you a student of the Law of Attraction?
Sign up for my free Law of Attraction newsletter for conscious advice to help you attract positive outcomes into your life. You can also become a member of my LOA member website and gain access to a library of video tutorials, ebooks, audiobooks and meditations. Learn how to attract the things you want with fun, clarity and success! Join today for as little as $1.99 or become an annual member for 30% in savings.