Christmas Full Moon Magic!
“Christmas Morning Full Moon Magic!” was written by guest contributor, Jennifer Nguyen
Happy Almost Feng Shui Friday!
Did you know that it would be another 19 years before the Christmas night sky is graced with the glitter of another full moon? Tonight, Santa’s sleigh will fly across a beautiful moon that will peak at precisely 6:11 am EST Christmas morning (11:11 GMT!).
Feng Shui is all about energy and light is the strongest manifestation of energy! Here are a few of my favorite ways to take a chance at a new beginning and have a phenomenal full moon experience…
Get Right with Desire~
With the full moon upon the New Year and us it’s the perfect time to manifest your dreams!
But before you start listing those resolutions and creating vision boards try a different approach to full moon manifesting. There’s no greater way to “get right with your desires” then to express deep gratitude for how great your life is already!
Put pen to paper and write a “Thank You” letter to the Universe for what you already have. Realizing how rich your life is already demonstrates to source energy that you are ready to receive more!!
Go Smudge Yourself~
Being around friends and family during the holidays can reopen old wounds and cause us to regress from our new “-enlightened” state of mind. We all have things that frustrate us or get us down but the full moon is a time to be positive!
Let things go, return to your breathe through difficult times, and fully forgive those that have mistreated you or have made mistakes. Whatever energy you put out during this time is multiplied so “Stay Calm and Shine your Light.”
One of my favorite ways to clear any negative energy from my space is a Native American Sage Smudging Ritual I would love to share for you to take with you into the New Year…
You will Need
Candle & Matches
- You can make your own smudge stick from a bundle of sage, cedar, or lavender and using a string of your color choice to bind them together. You can also buy sage sticks at New Age bookstores, Crystal Shops (Online of course) and your local Health Food Store!
- You will need to set aside 10-15 minutes of undisturbed time to smudge your home. Start by placing your candle, fireproof container and smudge stick on a table creating a sense of ceremony.
- Light the candle and focus your energy. Use the candle to light the tip of your smudge stick and gently wave it in the air until it begins to smolder.
- Place the lit stick in your fireproof container being careful not to let any lit herbs to fall to the floor. Use your hands or feather to gently disperse smoke.
- Start at the front door and move clockwise through your home waving smoke into the air. Spend more time on corners, as they tend to accumulate stagnant energy and open up all closet doors. Don’t leave any space out (laundry room, garage, etc.) and stay connected to your breath throughout your smudging session.
- Once you’ve covered all the areas in your house return to where you started and extinguish your smudge stick. Once it’s cooled you can pack it away for future smudging sessions!
Become a Spiritual Conductor~
With the full moon sprinkling us with it’s greatest influence of magical workings meditating during this time will transform you into a spiritual conductor, filling you with great light and energy!
Of course you could always meditate on your own in your sacred space but the full moon is a very powerful time for group meditation. Gather this holiday season with friends and family sending blessings and healing energy to people and places in need creating a ripple of good vibes and replenishing your own Karma in the process!
Many Blessings to you and yours during the Holidays and Full Moon!
Do you love learning about conscious living?
If you liked “Christmas Full Moon Magic!” you might also appreciate a membership with Raise Your Vibration Today. Learn more about conscious living, the Law of Attraction and how to create your reality with the power of your thoughts. Click here to learn about our membership options. You can also subscribe to our newsletter to receive more short articles like this one!
About Jennifer Nguyen: Jennifer is a licensed stylist, performer and yoga guide. She’s always had a passion for being physically active and exposing the light in others. Follow Jennifer on Instagram @Zennylynn or check her out on Facebook!