10 Reasons to Smile at Strangers Every Day
Do you smile at strangers? Or do you often feel inclined to look away or hide from them?
I used to be someone who hid. I felt guarded and afraid of strangers. Smiling certainly didn’t come naturally!
However, after years of practicing positive thinking and working deliberately with the Law of Attraction, I have changed my tune. Now, I think one of the BEST things we can do to improve the quality of our lives is to smile at strangers every. single. day.
Here are 10 of my best reasons to smile at strangers. I hope they encourage you to show your pearly whites every day too!
- A smile may brighten a stranger’s day.
- I feel better when I’m smiling.
- When I smile with others, I connect with others.
- The more I smile at strangers, the more strangers feel called to smile at me.
- Smiling is a universal symbol of love and appreciation.
- I like spreading positive energy.
- I like it when others smile at me.
- If I want to live in a happy world, it’s up to me to create it.
- Our actions have a ripple effect; a smile I give to a stranger he or she may pass on to another person in turn.
- Smiles remind us that life can be fun.
Remember, keep smiling!
Law of Attraction Educator
Are you a student of the Law of Attraction?
Sign up for my free Law of Attraction newsletter for conscious advice to help you attract positive outcomes into your life. You can also become a member of my LOA member website and gain access to a library of full-length video tutorials, ebooks, audiobooks and meditations. Learn how to attract the things you want with fun, clarity and success! Join today for as little as $1.99 or become an annual member for 30% in savings.