17 Law of Attraction Affirmations to Raise Your Vibration Now
Today I’d like to share with you a few Law of Attraction affirmations to raise your vibration!
As you probably know already, the words and ideas we focus on have a tremendous impact on how we view the world, and on the quality of our reality! Focusing on expansive and positive ideas has significant impact on the quality of our lives.
So, with that being said, below are 17 Law of Attraction affirmations. Run through this list and pick out a few that resonate highly with you. You may find it useful to write these ideas down and keep them somewhere handy (on your fridge, by your bed, in your workspace, etc.).
Law of Attraction Affirmations to Raise Your Vibration Now
- Things in my life continue to get better and better and better through the Law of Attraction.
- When I relax and enjoy my life, everything magically snaps into place in the most perfect of ways.
- Creation is simple. As a result, the more I step into simplicity, the more I bear witness to the magnificence of creation.
- All things in my life are here to serve me. As I step into the knowledge that everything is here for a reason, I allow myself to be shown what these reasons are.
- I have the capacity to love, enjoy and be happy, and I resonate in these states regularly.
- My happiness inspires and uplifts those around me. For this reason, being happy not only serves me, but serves everyone else in my life.
- I have the power to shift into infinitely higher realms of consciousness.
- There is a greater power orchestrating my life on my behalf, and it has my very best interests at heart at all times.
- The negative experiences in my life are only here to teach me what no longer serves me, so that I may release myself from limitations I no longer wish to carry.
- Things work out best for me when I let them work themselves out.
- My physical health is greatly enhanced when I choose to love myself more.
- This is an infinite universe with infinite resources. As such, I always have the ability to tap into greater abundance, as does everyone else in the universe.
- Anything that makes me feel bad is simply a reflection of limitations I am ready to let go of. In this way, my negative feelings serve me in a exceptionally positive way.
- All positive feelings I experience are reflections of loving beliefs I have about myself, others and the whole of creation.
- The more I choose to feel good in life, the more good feelings flow to me naturally through the Law of Attraction.
- Every conscious positive thought of mine creates an infinite ripple effect of positivity through the entirety of the universe.
- My existence is fundamental to the whole of the universe. Without me, creation would be incomplete. For this reason, I am eternally worthy of my place in this life and beyond.
Become a member for my in-depth Law of Attraction resources.
Love your posts and your videos
Dear Andrea, I can just confirm that using affirmations have been making my life better. However, at the moment I am bit confused as my “story” is really weird and I would like to keep it as short as possible: In 2013, I visited a country I loved from the beginning and one year later when being there again I watched TV “by random” and saw a man I fell in love with. From this time, I have been sending my wish to the universe which was to be in this country with this man. For some reasons, however, I “forgot” about my dream after about 1,5 years as more and more challenges showed up in life.
But, recently, about 2 years later, my mother told me that this man is following her on social media and suggested I should do so as well. Although I thought it was a “fake account” I did so and was more than surprised to get a message from him in which he told me that he fell in love with me when seeing my pictures! As I remained sceptical , he sent a copy of his ID card where I could see his ID no., name and picture (albeit a part of it). First, I was so happy but then got doubtful again as he never answers questions of a meeting with him and today he said he does not like the style I write to him which made me believe there must be a professional scammer “at work”. So, my question now is: Even if he is not that one, should I see it as a confirmation from the universe to start dreaming again. To be honest, if this dream came true, it would be a phenomenal shift in life as he is a very famous and desired person there (and meanwhile in further countries) and my life would never be the same again. So is this proof that my vibration must have been rising vastly?
Hi Jennifer, it is proof that you focused on your intention and then let go, which allowed it to draw into your experience. The doubt is what keeps it from manifesting further. And this is ok!
Ultimately, it isn’t the man you are chasing but what he represents to you. Figure out what he represents to you and place your focus on this bigger picture. This will allow either this dream to unfold or another one that satisfies the same representation <3
I think these are great affirmations. Number 6 is my favorite. I dont agree with number 8 though. The universe does not care what your best interests are. It isnt good or bad. It just simply is. We are the ones deciding what is “good” or “bad” when we label them.
Thanks for sharing your kind words and thoughts Eric <3
They are all good, but the last one is the best one 🙂 It immediately gave me a “YES!!!!” :-))))
Thanks Kirsten, glad you liked it!
Thank you so much for the video
My pleasure Ankit