14 Heart-Expanding Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi
Today, it is our Thanksgiving holiday here in the United States. So, in the spirit of sharing love and gratitude, I figured it was the perfect day to share some of my favorite quotes by Mahatma Gandhi.
Gandhi was the leader of the Indian Independence Movement, a movement dedicated to freeing Indians from British colonial rule.
He was a proponent of non-violence, and famously led peaceful protests that were instrumental in helping India gain its freedom as an independent nation. He came by many to be known as the “father” of his country.
Ultimately, Gandhi was assassinated in 1948, and was mourned dearly by the masses. His message of love and nonviolence continues to radiate across the globe to this day.
With that being said, I hope you enjoy these heart-expanding quotes by Mahatma Gandhi. Happy Thanksgiving!
Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi:
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
- Where there is love there is life.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
- It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
- When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator.
- An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
- The good man is the friend of all living things.
- There is more to life than increasing its speed.
- My life is my message.
- The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
- Peace is its own reward.
- I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.
For more inspiring and insightful quotes, click here.
XO, Andrea (Law of Attraction Educator)
Are you a student of the Law of Attraction?
Sign up for my Law of Attraction newsletter for conscious advice to help you attract positive outcomes into your life. You can also become a member of my LOA member website and gain access to a library of video tutorials, ebooks, audiobooks and meditations. Learn how to attract the things you want with fun, clarity and success! Join today for as little as $1.99 or become an annual member for 30% in savings.