14 Motivating Quotes from the Lively & Tenacious Les Brown
Could you use a few motivating quotes to get your week started off on the right foot? I figured you might, so here are a few of my favorite quotes by Les Brown!
Les Brown is a dynamic motivational speaker who has inspired millions. In fact, Toastmasters voted him one of the “Top Five Outstanding Speakers.” This is quite a feat for a man who was proclaimed “educable mentally retarded” as a young child by his teachers.
I often start my day listening to a little Les Brown to get motivated to achieve my dreams. Here are a few of his best motivating quotes to inspire you to do the same!
- In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.
- Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.
- Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.
- If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.
- Just because Fate doesn’t deal you the right cards, it doesn’t mean you should give up. It just means you have to play the cards you get to their maximum potential.
- If you are carrying strong feelings about something that happened in your past, they may hinder your ability to live in the present.
- You need to make a commitment, and once you make it, then life will give you some answers.
- If you fall, fall on your back. If you can look up, you can get up.
- Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.
- Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours.
- You must remain focused on your journey to greatness.
- Other people’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.
- You cannot expect to achieve new goals or move beyond your present circumstances unless you change.
- You don’t get what you want in life. You get who you are!
If you enjoy reading motivating quotes, click here for more.
Thanks for reading!
Do you want to harness the power of the Law of Attraction?
Sign up for my free Law of Attraction newsletter for more articles and inspiration like this. You can also become a member of my LOA member website and gain access to a library of video tutorials, ebooks, audiobooks and meditations. Join today for as little as $1.99.