Make a Wish! 19 Magical Moments to Ask for What You Want
As a strong believer in the Law of Attraction, I take every opportunity I can to make a wish! After all, it is your thoughts and your intention that lead to the creation of your reality-so why not spend a little more time wishing on the things we want?
So here are a few magical moments to make a wish that I’d like to share with you. Which ones do you wish on?
- Wish whenever you see 11:11 on the clock, it’s a strong signal of your synchronicity and vibrational alignment!
- As most of us already do, wish whenever you blow out the candles on your birthday cake.
- Toss a coin into a fountain or a wishing well and ask for your desire.
- Make a wish right before falling asleep. The dream state is a powerful creative place, so take advantage of it by priming your mind for your desire before bed!
- Make a wish for your day as you wake up in the morning. The energy we project in the morning has the power to carry us through most of the day, so set your intention to have a good day right when you awake.
- Wish on a four-leaf clover-after all, these aren’t easy to find!
- Make a wish as you blow out the seeds on a dandelion. Since moving to Florida, I never see these anymore, but I used to love this wish process as a child.
- Make a wish on a shooting star.
- Make a wish for your family or friends during a toast. Well-wishes always pick up a gathering or celebration!
- Pull apart a wishbone with a friend or relative, and make a wish when you get the bigger half.
- Smile and make a wish when you find a penny on the ground with the head side up!
- Make a wish whenever you cross a bridge or a railroad.
- When an eyelash falls out, pick it up with your fingers, close your eyes and wish as you gently blow it off your finger.
- Wish on a rainbow, and I say you get two wishes if it’s a double rainbow!
- Keep a wishing stone in your pocket and think about what you want when you hold it.
- Wish during meditation-why not take advantage of your higher vibrational state and ask for what you want?
- When the clasp of your necklace falls to the hollow of your neck, make a wish as you put it back in its place.
- Wish on the first part of the night
- Wish when you see “lucky” animals. I always wish on ladybugs, dragonflies, cranes and butterflies!
Related Article: 7 Strategies to Set Intentions and Get What You Want
Do you have any other fun ways to make a wish? Comment below and share them with me-I’d love to hear them.
Are you a student of the Law of Attraction?
If you liked this chakra infographic, you might also enjoy learning about the Law of Attraction! Sign up for my free Law of Attraction newsletter for conscious advice to help you attract positive outcomes into your life. You can also become a member of my LOA member website and gain access to a library of video tutorials, ebooks, audiobooks and meditations. Learn how to attract the things you want with fun, clarity and success! Join today for as little as $1.99 or become an annual member for 30% in savings.