14 Books to Help You Become the Master of Your Mind
If you are anything like me, you love learning about consciousness and the Law of Attraction! To become a master of your mind, after all, growth in your level of awareness is usually a necessity. For many of us, books are an excellent conduit to aid in our growth and development.
Books are an awesome tool because they allow you to peer into another’s perspective on conscious awareness. There are many interpretations on how to become the master of your mind, and each interpretation carries with it unique assistance.
Below I have complied a list of 14 books I have thoroughly enjoyed on my journey of conscious expansion. Perhaps they will help you on your journey to become a master of your mind as well.
- Ask & It Is Given, by Esther & Jerry Hicks (Read more on this one here)
- Think & Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill
- The Science of Getting Rich, by Wallace Wattles
- The Kybalion
- The Celestine Prophecy, by James Redfield (Read more on this one here)
- A Course in Miracles, by Helen Schucman
- A Return to Love, by Marianne Williamson
- The Success Principles, by Jack Canfield
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, by Deepak Chopra
- Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want, and Less of What You Don’t, by Michael Losier
- The Power of Now, by Eckhart Tolle
- The Secret, by Rhonda Byrne
- Awaken the Giant Within, by Tony Robbins
- Learned Optimism, by Martin Seligman
Do you have any other books to add to the list? If so, hit me up in the comments and share!
Law of Attraction Educator
Are you a student of the Law of Attraction?
Sign up for my free Law of Attraction newsletter for conscious advice to help you attract positive outcomes into your life. You can also become a member of my LOA member website and gain access to a library of full-length video tutorials, ebooks, audiobooks and meditations. Learn how to attract the things you want with fun, clarity and success! Join today for as little as $1.99 or become an annual member for 30% in savings.
Image by Pier-Luc Bergeron. Some rights reserved under Creative Commons 2.0. This image has been edited, cropped and resized.
I read a bit of “The Power of Now” while I was at a friends who had it and she was either showering or napping I can’t remember but it was good. I swear by “The Secret” as an intro to the LOA.
I just bought “Ask & It Is Given” off Ebay right after reading this. Thank you so much for this list! I will use for later purposes when I finish this one!
Oh yes, Bobby- you will LOVE that one, I promise. It’s my favorite <3 Happy reading!!
the best book I have ever found and just keep reading it is called The Urantia Book. It is free to read online at this website
http://www.urantiabook.org or you can buy the book. You “must” read this book!
I read the power of now , secret the magic, unthether soul , and conscious and suncouncious mind….i love all of them they really changed me