3-Day LOA Challenge: LUCKY SYMBOLS

Are you up for another LOA challenge? If so, you’re in “luck!”

Related Member Video: Law of Attraction 101 (20 min)

Today I’d like to share a fun Law of Attraction challenge I first tried years ago with much success. In this LOA challenge you will see how many of your chosen lucky symbol you attract over the next 3 days.

Good luck, and remember to have fun with it!

XO, Andrea (Law of Attraction Educator)

Become a member to access my in-depth Law of Attraction resources.

• Merja
    Posted May 15, 2017 5:22 am 0Likes

I chose a heart because I see them all the time as it is. Funnily at the end of you video was the first one! Love that!

Posted May 15, 2017 9:12 am 0Likes

LOL that’s funny Merja-love it!

• Angela
    Posted May 18, 2017 9:38 pm 0Likes

I thought for sure there was no such thing as unicorns, because I didn’t find any. However a friend surprised me with a big box of mermaid items, I love mermaids, so I found magic after all!

Posted May 19, 2017 11:17 am 0Likes

LOL- it will be fun to see if you find more mermaids now 🙂

• Michael Isaacson PhD
    Posted February 16, 2019 10:40 pm 0Likes

I had to laugh, because I saw all of these objects within 3 hours.

I’m not new at this, but I have be encountering certain kinds of resistance lately, and having difficulty
    Breaking through.

You approach to this is great fun, and tryly does resonate with me. Thank you.

Posted February 17, 2019 11:48 am 0Likes

Fantastic, Michael-well done!

• Nance
    Posted March 20, 2019 1:56 am 0Likes

I have strawberries and foreign coins!

Posted March 20, 2019 10:12 am 0Likes

Well done Nance!

• Pauline Wilson
    Posted March 29, 2019 6:50 am 0Likes

I done the unicorn and it took a little longer than 3 days to show up but it did and I’m still seeing unicorn symbols etc everywhere to this day and that was about 4 weeks ago that I done this excercise so does this mean anything that I’m still seeing unicorns everywhere? Amazing thank you

Posted March 29, 2019 9:31 am 0Likes

Yes, you did the exercise just right. Enjoy your unicorn-filled reality Pauline!

• Anonymous
    Posted April 5, 2019 1:16 pm 0Likes

I watch your videos all the the time. They truly help me. Thanku so much for your time and knowledge

• Amber Ennis
    Posted April 5, 2019 1:16 pm 0Likes

Posted April 5, 2019 1:30 pm 0Likes

Thanks Amber 🙂

• Anne
    Posted May 16, 2019 7:05 am 0Likes

I did the exercise 4 days ago but so far I haven’t seen the sign (peace and love). I still believe in the LOA though. Thank you so much for your inspiring videos, you’re great!

• Lisa
    Posted October 25, 2019 5:55 pm 0Likes

Within 1 minute I saw the image that I picked. Are you flipping kidding me!!! I cannot wait to see if I continue to see the image the next couple of days. This experiment is fun!

Posted October 26, 2019 2:19 pm 0Likes

Nice job Lisa!

• Tye
    Posted November 8, 2019 1:46 am 0Likes

I tried the Rubber Duck challenge. And 3 days later I seen it in the oddest of places. It was in a bar of glycerin soap at a shoe store. It was so random but I was in awe staring at it for so long. Thank you for that. You rock!

Posted November 8, 2019 10:42 am 0Likes

Well done Tye!

• Nigel
    Posted November 18, 2019 8:20 pm 0Likes

I think I love you

• Sylvia
    Posted November 19, 2019 5:16 pm 0Likes

New to LOA and recently did one of your other tests . My item appeared – almost exactly the way I pictured it!! Took almost exactly 3 days to the hour – when it did appear it was in a completely unexpected location so I had to ask what the item represented to the owner. I learned this item had super life changing meaning for it’s owner….and now me!

For today’s item – I was actually looking for it before I even saw this video! In doing my grounding meditations, I went to green space across from my office building and sat barefoot on the earth, in the sun, filling myself with gratitude and love for my life and the knowledge I now have when I noticed a patch of clover next to me….. so I started looking for a four leaf clover! Something I haven’t done in years! When you listed your items I, of course, had to pick the four leaf clover. Not a coincidence!

Posted November 19, 2019 5:29 pm 0Likes

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing Sylvia 🙂

• Anonymous
    Posted November 20, 2019 9:08 am 0Likes

Saw the word “unicorn” rather than the image on a news website just now 🤷‍♂️

Posted November 20, 2019 12:24 pm 0Likes

Nice Anonymous! 🙂

• Gagandeep
    Posted November 23, 2019 3:22 am 0Likes

I attracted the peace ✌ sign in less than 5 mins. Post watching the video, was just scrolling through FB and found a friend of mine posted a pic with ✌ gesture. It works. Does that mean I attract easily!

Posted November 23, 2019 4:19 pm 0Likes

Well done Gagandeep!

• Elizabeth D.
    Posted December 1, 2019 1:24 pm 0Likes

I did your other law of attraction test and almost exactly 24 hours later the snare drum appeared when a show i was watching suddenly went to a flashback scene that opened with a close up of a man playing the snare drum! It came out of nowhere and I am excited to see this one work as well!

Posted December 1, 2019 2:08 pm 0Likes

well done Elizabeth!

• May
    Posted December 4, 2019 11:51 am 0Likes

Wow! I saw unicorn mask in a movie.
    also, there was a huge unicorn running towards me in my dream.

Posted December 4, 2019 11:52 am 0Likes

Nice job May!

• Avi
    Posted December 10, 2019 6:58 pm 0Likes

I chose the coin with a symbol on it that makes me smile and feel confident. I’m excited for the places and shifts I’ll see it ! I’m already excited thank you! And after the symbol is strong, we can use it to raise up confidence and success rates on new manifestations right ?

Posted December 11, 2019 11:03 am 0Likes

Awesome Avi! Celebrate finding these each time, reinforcing the idea that you are successfully manifesting will help you with manifesting confidence and success 🙂

• jaiden
    Posted December 15, 2019 9:30 am 0Likes

i chose the unicorn symbol as it makes me feel magical and that anything is possible, im looking forward to viewing all of the places that the sign may be! p.s i love the community on here x

Posted December 15, 2019 12:19 pm 0Likes

Thanks Jaiden, and enjoy! 🙂

• Anonymous
    Posted December 17, 2019 4:49 pm 0Likes

i started to get anxious as to if the sign would come but as soon as i let go and realised everything was good i saw the unicorn right after ( it was on a tarot card ), this really does work!

• Anonymous
    Posted December 18, 2019 11:18 am 0Likes

I chose the feather simply because I’m always collecting them on my doggie walks and when I do find one I always thank my angels for sending me messages at the time, but when my little adopted doggie brought a feather to my room that she probably found in the back yard I was like Wow.

• M
    Posted December 28, 2019 6:03 pm 0Likes

I actually did see my chosen symbol, a unocorn, within 24 hours. Looking forward to next challenge.

• Laura
    Posted December 29, 2019 2:48 pm 0Likes

I just had this video come into my mailbox today. Immediately prior to opening it, I had watched a TV show where a man walked out to an audience and gave the peace sign symbol with his fingers. Imagine my surprise when one of your symbols to look for was a peace sign, I attracted even before I envisioned…haha. So I’ve chosen that symbol and I’ll see how many more pop-up. Thanks for sharing this.

• Nansee
    Posted January 2, 2020 8:12 pm 0Likes

Your first challenge I chose a duck- took me almost 5 days to see one. I was discouraged. This fine I chose a Unicorn- saw two of them within 10 minutes of watching your video….

Posted January 3, 2020 2:24 pm 0Likes

Nice Nansee…you’re getting the hang of it now! Keep it up 🙂

• Mary
    Posted January 4, 2020 9:51 am 0Likes

Omg
    I pick my symbol b4 you gave the choices n mine was one of them ! I also visualized my symbol 2x the SAME way b4 you told us HOW to visualize it 🌺

Posted January 4, 2020 3:00 pm 0Likes

nice synchronicity Mary!

• Rachel Lewis
    Posted April 19, 2020 6:01 pm 0Likes

The last one I did was the very first loa test that I found. I’m very new to this. So I chose I believe drums but another one was a duck. That night I saw a picture of a man on a huge I mean huge duck!!! Tonight I chose unicorn but something inside kept saying angel so I switched to angel, it will be interesting to see what I see in the next few days. I’ll let you know.

Posted April 20, 2020 1:10 pm 0Likes

Well done Rachel!

• Kim
    Posted September 24, 2020 11:13 pm 0Likes

I chose a 🍀 because I never see these….My friend asked me to help him today…& we were in his truck, & he was playing country music… just driving along… all of the sudden, the song goes… “you’ll be my lucky penny & I’ll be your four leaf clover”..😳
    I always come across pennies…
    I have noticed that I see people around me manifesting “my stuff” haha (for a lack of a better phrase). Have you experienced this? Can you do a video! 🙏🏽😁

Posted September 25, 2020 10:40 am 0Likes

Hi Kim! Good video suggestion, I will consider it!

• Anonymous
    Posted August 25, 2021 9:22 am 0Likes

Literally the second I picked feather my Robinhood app sends me a notification. If you’re familiar with Robinhood you know their symbol is a feather and it shows up on their notifications! It was like instantaneous manifesting lol!

• Heidi
    Posted December 13, 2021 7:10 am 0Likes

The last one I chose was the rubber duck and that night it started showing up straight away and then the other night which was like a month after I did the test thing. I started seeing ducks again. then last night I was like literally snapped out of my sleep because all of a sudden two yellow ducks just dropped out of nowhere in front of me in my dream and as soon as that happened this really weird feeling washed over me and I instantly snapped out of my sleep

• Melissa
    Posted August 10, 2022 10:06 am 0Likes

I chose the object (an angel) i would most UNLIKELY see just to really test it out. Took about 3 days but then randomly a figure of an angel came to me in a dream one night. The next morning i woke up and was mindlessly scrolling thru Pinterest and came across a decorative angel Christmas stocking pin (mind u it’s August and 90 degrees out. It’s nowhere close to Christmas!) Also, I tried your first challenge too and saw my rubber ducky on a tik tok video the next night. This is so much fun!