The Law of Attraction: Conditional Love vs Unconditional Love
Conditional love vs unconditional love: Are you seeking unconditional love?
Do you want people to love you exactly as you are, without putting demands on you to change, or be someone other than who you really are?
If so, great! That’s an EXCELLENT goal to have when it comes to relationships in love, family and friendship.
With that being said, if we want to attract unconditional love from others with the Law of Attraction, we ourselves must radiate unconditional love first!
After all, with the LOA, like attracts like. We get from others what we put out into the universe.
So today, I want to share the difference between conditional and unconditional love. Keep these concepts clear in your mind when interacting with others. The more you err on the side of unconditional love, the more unconditional love will be attracted to you!
How to radiate conditional love (and attract it back!):
- Needing to be “right,” and needing for the other person to see your point of view in a disagreement.
- Letting other people’s actions and choices to determine how you feel. When they “misbehave” you frequently allow your mood to take a turn for the worse.
- Regularly getting frustrated with other people when they get in your way or slow you down.
- Reserving your smiles, laughter and polite conversation only for the people you like.
- Often labeling people you don’t like as “toxic,” “negative” or “bad.”
How to radiate unconditional love (and attract it back!):
- Allowing others to have their own opinions, even if they violate yours. Making kindness a much higher priority than “winning” in personal interactions.
- Deciding that you can be happy regardless of what anyone else is doing (even when they are “misbehaving!”).
- Moving with the flow of life. When someone “gets in your way” you look at it as a potentially pleasant detour, rather than a frustrating impediment.
- Giving your smiles, laughter and polite conversation freely to anyone who comes your way.
- Doing your best to treat all people as the perfect creations they are. Knowing there is good in every person you meet (even if you haven’t seen it yet!).
I hope this comparison of conditional love vs unconditional love has been useful to you. Of course, it’s not always easy to be unconditionally loving, and no one expects you to be so all of the time. If radiating unconditional love is a new idea to you, it may feel a bit unfamiliar at first, so be easy about it!
That being said, the more unconditionally loving you can be, the more unconditional love you will attract back from others. Practicing unconditional love pays off in dividends-I promise!
If you have any thoughts about conditional love vs unconditional love, hit me up in the comments and let me know!
Law of Attraction Educator
Are you a student of the Law of Attraction?
Sign up for my free Law of Attraction newsletter for conscious advice to help you attract positive outcomes into your life. You can also become a member of my LOA member website and gain access to a library of full-length video tutorials, ebooks, audiobooks and meditations. Learn how to attract the things you want with fun, clarity and success! Join today for as little as $1.99 or become an annual member for 30% in savings.