10 Quotes on the Magic of Quantum Physics
For anyone who wants to understand the nature of reality, the Law of Attraction or the subject of consciousness, learning about the magic of quantum physics is a worthwhile endeavor!
The study of our subatomic parts by quantum physicists has made some HUGE discoveries about how our reality is constructed. At the root of these discoveries? The observer (you or I) collapses reality into place around him or herself through his or her focus and attention.
Here are a few of my favorite quotes on the magic of quantum physics. I hope you enjoy them!
Quotes on Quantum Physics:
- “If anybody says he can think about quantum physics without getting giddy, that only shows he has not understood the first thing about them.” ~Niels Bohr
- “Life is strong and fragile. It’s a paradox… It’s both things, like quantum physics: It’s a particle and a wave at the same time. It all exists all together.” ~Joan Jett
- “Quantum physics thus reveals a basic oneness of the universe.” ~Erwin Schrodinger
- “Quantum physics is quite interesting. All these tiny particles are there as much as they’re not there. That to me is very, very interesting. And how our thoughts change the outcome of an experiment, I think that’s all quite spiritual.” ~Jerry Hall
- “I’m into the law of attraction and quantum physics. Like cosmic ordering. It’s all about thinking lovely things that you would like in life, and feeling good about them before they manifest, so that by the time they do, you don’t want them because you’re on to your next desire.” ~Julia Sawalha
- “I’ve always been fascinated by quantum physics and the possibility of alternate realities.” ~James Dashner
- “The cosmos is within us. We are made of star-stuff. We are a way for the universe to know itself.” ~Carl Sagan
- “[T]he atoms or elementary particles themselves are not real; they form a world of potentialities or possibilities rather than one of things or facts.” ~Werner Heisenberg
- “If quantum mechanics hasn’t profoundly shocked you, you haven’t understood it yet.” ~Niels Bohr
- “Among the lesser effects of quantum theory are gaping holes in old ideas about causality.” ~Ian Hacking
Related Article: Quick Law of Attraction Tip-Explore Quantum Theory
If you have any thoughts to share on these insightful quotes, hit me up below in the comments!
Law of Attraction Educator
Are you a student of the Law of Attraction?
Sign up for my Law of Attraction newsletter for conscious advice to help you attract positive outcomes into your life. You can also become a member of my LOA member website and gain access to a library of video tutorials, ebooks, audiobooks and meditations. Learn how to attract the things you want with fun, clarity and success! Join today for as little as $1.99 or become an annual member for 30% in savings.