“No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.”
One of the easiest ways to raise your vibration is to spread kindness. With the Law of Attraction, you get what you give-therefore giving kindness to others is a guaranteed way to ensure that others will treat you with respect and kindness in return. You’ll feel good about yourself both when you give kindness and when you receive it!
I’ve found that spreading kindness is one of the quickest things that I can do to pull myself out of a bad mood and replace it with a good mood. Here are some easy ways to spread kindness to help raise your vibration:
- Open doors for people
- When someone does something nice for you, really take a moment to reflect on their generosity and appreciate it
- Say “please” and “thank you”
- Let cars in ahead of you that are trying to merge into traffic
- Write a thank you note
- Write a friend a kind text message
- Hug your children
- Tell the people you love that you love them
- Buy the person behind you in line a cup of coffee or pay for their lunch.
- Play with children
- Play with animals
- Clear the dishes at a friend’s house when they’ve invited you over for dinner
- Give compliments
- Smile at others
- Ask your spouse or significant other about their day
- Give up your seat on the bus for someone who looks like they need it
- Write a post on social media about something nice that someone did for you
- Make pleasant small talk with people in line at the grocery store
- Write “thank you” in the memos of checks you write to people who’s services you use
- Show up to an event that is important to your friend or relative
- Give “hello” and “goodbye” hugs to friends and relatives
- Call your parents just to chat
- Do a small chore to help someone you love (for example, you could take out the trash for your husband if that’s something that he usually does).
- Go through your digital photos and look for good or funny pictures of your friend and text or email them the best pictures to brighten their day
- Take your friend or relative to lunch or dinner
- Invite your parents to do something fun
- Visit your kid at school to have lunch with them unexpectedly (this is probably only a good idea for kids 10 and under!)
- When cleaning out your closet, donate the clothes you no longer want or give them to a friend or relative you think might appreciate them.
- Be kind to Mother Earth: reduce, reuse and recycle
- Adopt a shelter animal
- Take time to help out people you know that are going through a hard time: make a meal for a new mother, send words of encouragement for a friend who lost her job, send flowers to a grieving friend
- Post funny or encouraging memes on your social media
The beauty of spreading kindness is that every action you take has a ripple effect out into the universe. Doing something nice for someone puts them in a better mood and then they will be more likely to spread kindness (or at least tolerance!) to the people they encounter next. This continues to repeat as it spreads from person to person.
Make a habit looking for ways to spread kindness. You will not only be helping others but you will also raise your vibration! It’s also a fantastic way to ensure that others will treat you with kindness and respect. By being kind, you can make the world a more loving place!
Like this article? Find more free Law of Attraction tips on my blog and on my Facebook page!