6 Easy Tips to Attract Better Health With The Law of Attraction
With the Law of Attraction, you can attract anything into your life that you want. If you would like to attract better health into your life, here are a few easy tips that you can use that don’t require you to change your eating or exercising habits.
The Law of Attraction will bring you what you are thinking about, feeling about and acting on, so each of these strategies is designed to keep your focus on health and wellness, rather than injury and illness.
1. Resist the temptation to vent to others about your health problems: When we are sick or injured, we often tell everyone we know either in person or through social media. Please realize that by telling everyone you are sick or injured you will actually be attracting more illness or injury to you.
If you need medical attention, please get it from a qualified professional, and do whatever you need to do to get better. Just take care to keep the news relatively quiet, because if you tell everyone you know that you are sick or injured you will be sending a massive message to the universe that you are focusing on the disease or injury. What you focus on, you attract more of.
2. Every night and every morning, identify what IS healthy about you: Take a few minutes before going to bed and upon waking to list out and appreciate what feels good and healthy about your body.
Do you breathe well? Do you feel strong? Do you feel well rested? Can you move and communicate? Have you eaten any healthy food? Have you done any exercise? Obviously, not everyone is going to say “yes” to all of these questions, but list out what is true for you and take a moment to be grateful for it.
3. Self-hypnosis: There are lots of healing guided meditations and self-hypnosis audios you can listen to repeatedly to attract better health. One of my favorites is Kelly Howell’s Healing Meditation (mp3 is $9.95), but there are lots of free ones out there that you can find on YouTube.
4. Avoid media that focuses on injury and illness: Be aware of the types of media you engage with. For example, try to avoid reading articles and watching news segments that are negatively focused on illness and disease.
I think that most people who read and learn about illness and injury are concerned people who care. There are many people who believe that learning about disease and spreading awareness will help those who are sick-and that is a wonderful intention to have. However, it is important to note that you will attract what you are thinking about, and if you spend a lot of time watching news programs that sensationalize illness, you will increase the likelihood that illness returns to you.
With that being said, if you really want or need to learn about a specific disease, you can try to make a habit of watching and reading about cases where people have overcome illness to return to health (for example, the ChrisBeatCancer channel on YouTube is a good pick). This way the focus is on getting better, not on getting sick.
5. DO engage with media that discusses health and wellness: Subscribe to websites that focus on exercise or eating well. Watch shows or read articles about people who are strong and healthy. What we focus on rubs off on us with the Law of Attraction, so focus on media that promotes health and wellness.
6. Spend more time with healthy people: You are the company you keep, so for better health identify your friends, relatives and acquaintances who embody the health and wellness you want, then make an effort to get a little closer to them.
All in all, If you want to attract better health into your life, it would be a good idea to spend more time thinking about health and wellness and less time thinking about injury and illness. Please try to remember that the Law of Attraction responds to your thoughts, feelings and actions, and your choices of what you watch, what you read, who you talk to and what you say all impact the message you are sending out into the universe.
Looking for more Law of Attraction tips?
Check out my blog or Facebook page! You can also follow me on Twitter (@Vibration1111).
Photo Credit: “Yoga” by Dave Rosenblum. Some Rights Reserved.
Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. Ill probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.
very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it
Thanks Bernie-much appreciated!
Thanks for your kind words Irish!
Wow , I’m going out there am happy I read this. Be grateful for what’s healthy and getting better.
Glad you enjoyed it Pamela!
Best article so far
I’m manifesting a better health. Best article so far. I really need to stop googling about symptoms and sickness