17 of the Best Spiritual Teachers to Learn From
For those who are interested in subjects like consciousness, spiritual living and even the Law of Attraction, there is much to be gained from learning from a multitude of spiritual teachers. Fortunately, the world has many, and some of the best spiritual teachers are alive right now to inspire us and provide us with guidance!
I believe each new teacher I’ve encountered has brought his or her own unique perspective and gifts to the spiritual community. I’ve also found that different teachers have resonated with me at different times along my path. As they say “when the student is ready, the teacher appears.”
So today, I offer you a list of some of my favorite spiritual teachers (in no particular order).
If you are looking for a spiritual “lift” scan down the list and select the teacher that sounds most appealing in this moment. Whichever name you gravitate to is the best selection. Then, do a little searching and find a book, quote, movie or video clip by this teacher and read or watch. Let your intuition guide you to receive the teachings that are right for you!
- Lao Tzu: Ancient Chinese philosopher and author of the “Tao Te Ching.”
- Marianne Williamson: American writer and spiritual teacher most noted for her book “A Return to Love: ‘Reflections on the Principles of ‘A Course In Miracles.’”
- Eckhart Tolle: German spiritual teacher and author of “The Power of Now,” amongst others.
- Deepak Chopra: Indian American spiritual speaker and author of “The Seven Laws of Spiritual Success,” amongst others.
- Michael Beckwith: American spiritual teacher a founder of the Agape International Spiritual Center.
- Gabrielle Bernstein: American motivational speaker and author of the book “Spirit Junkie,” amongst others.
- Darryl Anka: American spiritual channel for the entity known as “Bashar.”
- Esther Hicks: American spiritual channel for the collective entities known as “Abraham.”
- Louise Hay: American founder of Hay House publications and the author of “You Can Heal Your Life.”
- Wayne Dyer: American motivational speaker and author of “The Power of Intention,” amongst others.
- Dalai Lama: Tibetan monk, spiritual leader and author of “The Art of Happiness,” amongst others.
- Thich Nhat Hanh: Vietnamise Buddhist monk, peace activist and author of “Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Every Day Life,” amongst others.
- Rhonda Byrne: Australian writer and producer of both the book and film “The Secret.”
- Paulo Coelho: Brazilian novelist, most noted for writing “The Alchemist.”
- Neale Donald Walsch: American author of the series “Conversations With God.”
- Carl Jung: Swiss psychiatrist who defined and studied the “Collective Unconscious.”
- Gregg Braden: American author of “The Divine Matrix: Bridging Time, Space, Miracles and Belief,” amongst others.
These are a few of the best spiritual teachers on my list. Do you have any other teachers you would add to this list? Comment below and share them with me!
Looking for more conscious living advice?
If you like my daily blog, you might also enjoy a membership with Raise Your Vibration Today. Members learn how to reach their goals with positive thinking and receive personalized support along with full access to my video tutorials, guided meditations, ebooks, and audiobooks. Try out a membership for 30 days for just $0.99. You can also subscribe to my newsletter for more articles and information like this!
Lee Carroll is a channel for Kryon. Very inspiring. I feel so much truth from him.
I would include Doreen Virtue on that list too. I find her weekly card readings very accurate. xx
Ahh, yes Lisa! I’ve seen Lee and Kryon before. Great stuff. Thanks for the suggestion!
Hi Jaye! I love Doreen Virtue-I wholeheartedly agree. Thank you 🙂
David Cameron Gikandi http://www.miraclesfor.me
His book is a free download on his website: “A Happy Pocket Full of Money” Amazing
Hi Monica! Thanks for sharing this resource…I am going to check that out today. All the best, Andrea
I agree that different teachers resonate at different times. Sometimes you’re just not ready for what you read. I read Byron Katie but was not really getting it, re-read her a year later and whoa, I am seeing amazing transformations in my thinking.
I add Catherine Ponder and Neville Goddard.
Thanks Shell-Great additions! 🙂 -Andrea
I would suggest everyone to watch sadhguru speaking for once….
Hi Anonymous! I recently got turned on to Sadhguru…great recommendation!
heyyyy you forgot to mention Jiddu Krishnamurti
Thanks for the addition Anonymous:) XO, Andrea
Thank you for this helpful list.
Thanks Sally <3 <3
Thanks for sharing Anonymous <3
Without including Ramakrishna paramahamsa and Ramana Maharishi this is an incompleted list
Thanks for adding to the list Murali <3
I would add Neville Goddard, Joseph Murphy, John Randolph Price, and Ernest Holmes!
For me the gratest are Joseph Murphy, Neville Godard, John Randolph Price, Ernest Holmes, Abraham Hicks, Louise Hay and Joel Goldsmith!
I have been reading The works of James Allen.
Christine Breese should be on this list, runs University of Metaphysical Sciences, enlightening videos too
Like to learn more on this Subject and how to get in contact with people on this subject within my area