10 Wise Confucius Quotes to Meditate On
Confucius was one of China’s most famous philosophers who lived around the year of 500 BC. You may have encountered Confucius quotes before as his words of wisdom are some of the most prolific in history.
Confucius’s teachings were so popular in China that they became a kind of philosophical religion, called Confucianism. Confucianism teaches about five virtues including humaneness, honesty, propriety, wisdom/knowledge and fidelity/sincerity.
Here is a list of my favorite Confucius quotes. I hope you like them!
- “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.”
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”
- “Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.”
- “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without.”
- “The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large.”
- “We should feel sorrow, but not sink under its oppression.”
- “To be wronged is nothing unless you continue to remember it.”
If you like reading quotes, here are a few other blog posts you may enjoy:
I hope you are moved by the wisdom of these sayings. If you have any other Confucius quotes that you’d like to add to this list, please comment below and share them! XO, Andrea
Are you learning how to create your reality with your thoughts?
Become a member of Raise Your Vibration Today! Members receive one-on-one support along with unlimited access to my Law of Attraction video tutorials, ebooks, audiobooks and guided meditations. Click here to learn more. You can also subscribe to my newsletter for more inspiration like this!