By the Law of Attraction, the life you are attracting is in line with your thoughts, beliefs and actions. If you are finding that life is feeling a little stale, boring or unadventurous, you can take some easy steps to create a life that is more exciting.
Many of us have a tendency to roll through life on a very strict routine. We wake up the same time each day and we go to bed the same time each night. Our “fun” time is restricted to weekends and holidays. We eat the same foods, talk to the same people and purchase our clothes at the same stores. This all adds up to living a boring, repetitive life.
When you are in a state of boredom, your vibration is not particularly high. It’s mediocre at best. To have a life that is “on fire” and attracting more excitement, it is really important that you make a conscious effort to attract it.
To do this, you must give the universe the message that you want adventure by stepping outside of your routine on a daily basis. Start small and the universe will begin to deliver unexpected adventures for you to enjoy. Here are a few ideas on how you could step outside of your comfort zone, just a little bit, to begin to attract more excitement into your life:
- Take a different route to work.
- Go to a restaurant you’ve never been to before.
- Make something radically different for dinner.
- Learn a small skill you’ve never known how to do before.
- Make plans with that cool coworker that you like but have never hung out with before.
- Go grocery shopping at a different grocery store.
- Instead of going straight home from work every single night, break your routine and do something fun like go to the movies, meet some coworkers for happy hour, or see a comedy show.
- If you have a lot of vacation time stacking up, take an impromptu day off and go do something you’ve never done before.
- Strike up a conversation with a stranger who looks like they live a much different life than you.
- Sign up for a class that you’ve never taken before, like a cooking class, yoga class or acting class.
- Take an evening off from computers, TV and social media and go on an outdoor adventure. You could take a nature walk, go kayaking, or go to the beach.
- Take some of your free time to do an internet search on something that excites you, maybe a vacation that you’ve always wanted to take, or an extreme sport you’ve always found interesting.
- Read a book or watch a movie about adventure and excitement.
- Turn on some music that really pumps you up and turn it WAAAYYYY up in your car, and just go with it-even if you think the people around you might be judging you!
These are just a few ideas to get you started. Pick a few that sound like fun. You will begin to see that as you make a conscious effort to be a little adventurous the universe will begin to deliver more exciting experiences for you.
So start today! Step a little bit out of your comfort zone, even if just for a few minutes. With daily practice, the Law of Attraction will transform your life into a fulfilling adventure!