Finding great affirmations to live by can be a little tricky. There are lots of affirmations out there, but not all of them will work for you. This is because if you affirm something that you don’t believe in, it can actually work against you.
For example, if you were to say something like “I am rich and successful,” but you don’t really feel like you are rich and successful, your vibration probably won’t get any higher-if anything, you’ll feel worse. This is because by bringing up the subject of money, you will only be reminding yourself that you don’t have much of it. Since the point of using affirmations is to raise your vibration, it’s wise to find a few great affirmations that will make you feel good no matter what.
Here are a few affirmations that will work for most people, most of the time, so they are good ones to keep in your back pocket for when you’re looking for a lift. However, it is still wise to use a discerning eye when selecting personal affirmations for regular use. Stick only to using affirmations that feel good and are true to you.
Slowly read through each affirmation below and pause after each one to note how these statements feel to you. If they feel good, they are great affirmations for you to hold onto and use!
Great Affirmations to Live By
- I’ve made it this far.
- I’ve accomplished some great things in my life.
- I always get what I need.
- Many things have gone right for me.
- I’ve manifested many things that I’m proud of.
- There are things about myself that I like.
- I have lots of things to look forward to in life.
- There are people in this world that I care about.
- There is love and compassion in this world.
- There have been many times that I’ve laughed and had fun.
- There are good times ahead for me.
- I have many things to be grateful for.
- I’ve had some amazing experiences in life.
- I am unique. There’s no one else exactly like me.
- The world wouldn’t be the same without me.
These are all great affirmations to live by because in most situations, no matter how you are feeling or what has gone wrong, these affirmations will still ring true. This is the key to using affirmations effectively: find soothing, pleasing statements that help you see the bright side of life to keep you optimistic and raise your vibration.
Using affirmations like these is fairly simple. You can say a few in the morning while you’re getting ready for your day, or at night before you drift off to sleep. You can use an affirmation as a mantra while meditating. You can also simply think or speak these statements to yourself when you are feeling sad or anxious and need a little extra reassurance.
Affirmations can be a wonderful tool to assist you in raising your vibration. Be sure to have a few great affirmations to live by ready to go for when you need them. Stay positive!