Master The Law of Attraction This Year in Seven Steps
Yet again, another year passes and we all think (at least a little bit) about what the new year will bring. While losing weight, eating healthy, and quitting smoking are all fantastic resolutions to have, there is one thing that you could do that would make ALL of your dreams a reality, and that is to make it your mission to master the Law of Attraction this year.
Related Member Tutorial:
Law of Attraction 101-What IS the Law of Attraction? (20 min)
The universe responds to your thoughts and feelings and brings you exactly what is going on in your mind. Unfortunately, most people think and feel as a reaction to the things that are already occurring in their realities.
This reactivity often creates a cycle of anger, depression, hostility or anxiety. For example, you become angry about something, and this causes the universe to deliver to you something else that makes you angry. Then you get angry again and the cycle repeats.
Wouldn’t it be better if you could find ways to think and feel positively throughout your day so that the universe could bring you more things to be happy about? If you could find a way to think and feel positively regardless of your current reality, you would be able to master the Law of Attraction and a new reality would emerge that contained in it everything that you wanted.
With this in mind, here are seven steps to take this year to ensure that next year your reality is leaps and bounds beyond where you stand today.
1. Drop the “struggle mentality:” Many of us have fed into the belief that in order to be good people we have to work hard and we have to do things we don’t like to do. If you hold this belief, the universe will continue to send you hard work and struggle.
Instead of hammering away at projects and work you don’t like to do, make it a priority to enjoy life at least a few times a day. Make laughter and fun priority. Don’t be afraid to put down something you don’t want to do for a while and do something fun instead. If you want to have a fun and fulfilling life, you must send the universe a message that you expect fun and excitement!
2. Give thanks daily: Every single day, take a few minutes and run through the things that you are grateful for, and really allow yourself to feel the gratitude for the blessings in your life. Make a habit of thanking the universe for your blessings to ensure that more of them come your way.
3. Give others the benefit of the doubt: It can be so easy to respond to other peoples’ unkind words and actions with anger. Do yourself (and them) a favor by giving them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she said what she said because she is overwhelmed at work. Maybe he bumped into you because he’s distracted by some awful news he just got.
This new outlook will cut the other person a break, but (more importantly) it will make YOU feel better about the situation, and how you feel is extremely important if you want to master the Law of Attraction.
4. Turn off the news (seriously!): The news today is chock-full of everything that has gone wrong in the world. There’s no sense in subjecting yourself to that kind of negativity. Cut down on the news, or even better, stop watching it entirely.
5. Commit acts of kindness daily: You get what you give, so give kindness. Hold the door open for someone, surprise your loved one with a little thoughtful gift, or give compliments and hugs. Every action has an infinite ripple effect out into the universe, so do your part to radiate kindness and love.
6. Move towards what you want rather than away from what you don’t: Make sure that your dominant actions are occurring because you want something to happen, rather than because you are afraid of what might happen. For example, call your Mom when you want to talk to her, not when you are afraid she will get mad at you for not calling. Moving because of fear creates more fearful experiences. Moving because of your dreams makes more dreams happen. Move mindfully.
7. Meditate: Meditating allows you to clear out emotional stress, sadness and anxiety. It allows you to focus entirely in the present. This helps you to calm down and helps you raise your vibration significantly.
Meditating for just 10 minutes a day has the power to center you and align you with the frequency of a Law of Attraction master. Do even a little bit of research on the power of meditation and it will become clear that meditating is something you should be doing daily.
So there you have it. To start moving your life energy in a positive direction, use these steps this year to help you become a master of the Law of Attraction. Give thanks, give others the benefit of the doubt, drop the struggle, turn off the news, give kindness, move mindfully and meditate. Practice these steps daily to feel better (no matter what happens!) and attract a wonderful life for yourself, this year and every year after.
Happy New Year!
Andrea (Law of Attraction Educator)
Would you like to learn more about the Law of Attraction?
If you’d like to learn more about the Law of Attraction, a membership with Raise Your Vibration Today might be for you. Members learn how to reach their goals with positive thinking and the Law of Attraction. They also gain full access to my ever-expanding library of video tutorials, guided meditations, ebooks, and audiobooks. Try out a membership for 30 days for just $1.99. You can also subscribe to my newsletter for more free information like this!
Image Credit: Image by Lauro Roger McAllister “Universe in my hands”
Creative Commons License 2.0.
Thank you for being a light.
Thank you for your kind words Allison!
Great article. thank you 🙂
I’m curious about how your law of attraction works for people who are born into areas of conflict, Its nice to say if you think happy thoughts happy things will come your way but if you are currently living in the Gaza strip, Syria, Central African Republic, North East Nigeria, etc. I don’t see this working, Do you really think if people in these areas follow your simple steps they will live a happy, carefree life or is the ‘law of attraction’ reserved for privileged people living in western countries?
You know, this is a great question, and one that I’ve thought about at length. The best I’ve come up with has to do with the energy from “previous” lifetimes that have been experienced linearly. So perhaps the energy of the previous lifetime carried over into this one? If you are born into a particularly traumatic experience, there must be a part of your energy that drew you there-if indeed the Law of Attraction is universal.
I once had a psychic tell me that the reason I was born into struggle (I won’t get into the detail) was because my previous lifetime was marred by anger and a lack of love. This resonated with me, so it’s what I go by.
I also think that people living in the third world areas/areas of conflict don’t necessarily have bad lives. It is possible to be happy in any situation. Just because from our perspective it looks horrible, doesn’t necessarily mean that this is the way they feel. I think you can find misery and happiness universally across the planet. For example, there are plenty of people here in the Western world who are miserable.
At the end of the day, we are all having different experiences. Who’s to say that one experience is “bad” and another “good?” If life really is a result of our thought choices, then it’s really up to each of us to choose the direction we want to focus in. Some people may not necessarily prefer a western/materialistic lifestyle, and would prefer a simpler life-and perhaps this is why they were born into the area of the world that they were born into. Just a thought.
I don’t have all of the answers, but I love thinking about the question 🙂 Thanks!
nice and informative article
This Artical gave me a lot Thank you
Thanks for your feedback Anonymous 🙂 🙂
Thanks Sly! I appreciate your kind feedback 🙂
“Moses realized that Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh (I AM THAT, I AM) offered the key to the Devine nature of the presence of God
‘I AM’ the Resurrection and the Life.” ” ‘I AM’ the Energy you use in every action.” ” ‘I AM’ the Light, illumining every cell of your Being.” ” ‘I AM’ the Intelligence, the Wisdom, directing your every effort.” ” ‘I AM’ the Substance, omnipresent, without limit, which you may use and bring into form without any limit.” ” ‘I AM’ Thy Strength-Thy Perfect Understanding. ” ” ‘I AM’ Thy Ability to apply it constantly.” ” ‘I AM’ the Truth that gives you now Perfect Freedom.” ” ‘I AM’ the Open Doorway into the ‘Light of God that never fails.’ ” “I give praise I have entered into this ‘Light’ fully, using that Perfect Understanding.” ” ‘I AM’ Thy Sight that sees all things visible and invisible.” ” ‘I AM’ Thy Hearing, listening to the Bells of Freedom, which I hear now.” ” ‘I AM’ Thy Ability, sensing the most ravishing fragrance at will.” ” ‘I AM’ the Completeness of all Perfection you ever wish to manifest.” ” ‘I AM’ the Full Understanding, Power and Use of all this Perfection.” ” ‘I AM’ the Full Revelation and use of all the Powers of my Being which ‘I AM.’ ” ” ‘I AM’ the Love, the Mighty Motive Power back of all action.”
This is in essence, the Law of Attraction.
Thanks for your comment Roy! All the best, Andrea 🙂
Signed up for your newsletter. Never got a confirmation email.
Got it. Thanks.
Never being religious, I instead read Eastern Philosophies until I leaned the law of attraction.
My life changed immediately.
Thanks Lindsay. Glad you got it. I hope you enjoy it 🙂