15 Motivational Quotes to Inspire You to Greatness
Some days I feel highly motivated, others not as much as I’d like! Perhaps you can relate.
So today, I’d like to share a few of my favorite motivational quotes to inspire you to greatness. If you’re having a kind of “blah” day, or if you’d simply like to get your engine revving a little faster, check these out!
Related Member Tutorial: Effective Goal Setting With the Law of Attraction (37 min)
A Few Motivational Quotes to Inspire You:
- Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice. ~Wayne Dyer
- I like to use the hard times in the past to motivate me today. ~Dwayne Johnson
- People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents. ~Andrew Carnegie
- You have to motivate yourself with challenges. That’s how you know you’re still alive. ~Jerry Seinfeld
- Doubt can motivate you, so don’t be afraid of it. Confidence and doubt are at two ends of the scale, and you need both. They balance each other out. ~Barbra Streisand
- Setbacks motivate me. ~Lindsey Vonn
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. ~Zig Ziglar
- Motivation will almost always beat mere talent. ~Norman Ralph Augustine
- The experience of pain or loss can be a formidably motivating force. ~John C. Maxwell
- A champion needs a motivation above and beyond winning. ~Pat Riley
- When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation. ~Arsene Wenger
- People want to be part of something that’s bigger than themselves. It’s motivating. It helps all of us to work harder. ~Paul Jacobs
- I’ll always use the negativity as more motivation to work even harder and become even stronger. ~Tim Tebow
- Every time somebody calls me out or tries to start something, it’s motivation. ~Ryan Sheckler
- Wanting something is not enough. You must hunger for it. Your motivation must be absolutely compelling in order to overcome the obstacles that will invariably come your way. ~Les Brown
XO, Andrea (Law of Attraction Educator)
Are you a student of the Law of Attraction?
If so, sign up for my Law of Attraction newsletter for conscious advice to help you attract positive outcomes into your life. You can also become a member of my LOA member website and gain access to a library of video tutorials, ebooks, audiobooks and meditations. Learn how to attract the things you want with fun, clarity and success! Join today for as little as $1.99 or become an annual member for 30% in savings.