Oprah’s Best Quotes on Conscious Living & The Law of Attraction
Whether you love her or not, you’ve got to admit that Oprah Winfrey has had massive career success, particularly when you consider her humble beginnings. As you may also know, Oprah is proponent of the Law of Attraction, and had discussed her experiences with it on many occasions. Here are a few of Oprah’s best quotes on conscious living and the Law of Attraction.
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.”
- “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.”
- “Understand that the right to choose your own path is a sacred privilege. Use it. Dwell in possibility.”
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom.”
- “The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth really will set you free.”
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.”
- “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.”
- “Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.”
- “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.”
- “If you want to accomplish the goals of your life, you have to begin with the spirit.”
- “I had no idea that being your authentic self could make me as rich as I’ve become. If I had, I’d have done it a lot earlier.”
- “I don’t believe in failure. It is not failure if you enjoyed the process.”
- “What I know is, is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come.”
I hope you enjoyed this list of Oprah’s best quotes on conscious living and the Law of Attraction. Make sure to check out the video at the top of this article to see a wonderful Law of Attraction story that Oprah explored on her talk show a few years back.
Have a beautiful day,
Looking for more Law of Attraction inspiration?
If you are enjoying this daily blog, check out my newsletter for even more Law of Attraction tips and inspiration!
Source: The embedded video is a clip from Oprah Winfrey’s talk show.
FAIR USE NOTICE: The video clip in this blog post is copyrighted material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. I am making this material available in an effort to advance the understanding of the Law of Attraction to my readers. I believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of the copyrighted material as provided for in Section 107 of the US Copyright Law which contains a list of the various purposes for which the reproduction of a particular work may be considered fair, such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. If you wish to use such copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’ you must first obtain permission from the copyright owner.