34 Pieces of Wisdom From 2015
“34 Pieces of Wisdom From 2015” was written by guest contributor, Jennifer Nguyen
Happy Feng Shui Friday!
With today being the first day of the New Year I wanted to take a minute and reflect in gratitude what amazing things have happened in my life this year and for the abundance of support from all of you! My blog posts over the last year have applied the principals of Feng Shui to many areas of importance to prioritize how we spend our energy.
Here are my favorite pieces of “Feng Shui Friday wisdom” from 2015 to create a flow of love and high vibes into your life in 2016…
- Create a morning ritual
- You don’t need a fancy pillow to meditate
- Wake to flowers on your nightstand
- Clear out your inbox
- Make time for meaningful connections
- Surround yourself with good quality light
- Let failure be a great source of motivation
- Commit to accomplishing the highest self you were put on Earth to achieve
- Allow room for change
- Go home, take off your turban and shut up
- Take a deep breath and start over
- Own the minimalist of possessions
- Make health a priority
- Spend some time alone envisioning your desires
- Use an alarm clock that plays an uplifting song
- Soften your defenses
- Become more expansive in your thoughts
- Speak the truth that is kind or keep your mouth shut!
- Help the world through your empathy and experience
- Set crystal clear intentions
- Feed your family well
- Limit your online friends to those who add value to your life
- Use your platform to promote good in the world
- Remove any limitations on what you might receive from the Universe
- You are most powerful when you’re living in the present
- Stay hydrated and drink plenty of fresh mojitos (oops I meant water there)
- Explore the endless roads to self-discovery
- Put out the energy that you want to come back to you
- Write honestly to yourself in a journal
- Soak up a little sun on your face
- Color is one of the easiest ways to transform the energy in your space
- Cook with an array of colors
- Create a sanctuary to rest and recharge
- Sleep is a sacred practice
It’s my wish you find something on this list to write down on a post post-it for inspiration and that you celebrate daily all that you have and are.
Much Love and Many Blessings in the New Year!
Do you love learning about conscious living?
If you liked “34 Pieces of Wisdom From 2015” you might also appreciate a membership with Raise Your Vibration Today. Learn more about conscious living, the Law of Attraction and how to create your reality with the power of your thoughts. Click here to learn about our membership options. You can also subscribe to our newsletter to receive more short articles like this one!
About Jennifer Nguyen: Jennifer is a licensed stylist, performer and yoga guide. She’s always had a passion for being physically active and exposing the light in others. Follow Jennifer on Instagram @Zennylynn or check her out on Facebook!