12 Beautiful Quotes by Paulo Coelho
Paulo Coelho is a Brazilian author of the book “The Alchemist,” and is known in the spiritual community as one of the most prolific writers on the topic of consciousness and spirituality. In fact, you’ve probably already seen some quotes by Paulo Coelho floating around on social media as his writing is very popular.
So with that being said, here are a few of my favorite quotes by Paulo Coelho. I hope they resonate with you!
- “You drown not by falling into a river, but by staying submerged in it.”
- “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- “Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience.”
- “The more violent the storm, the quicker it passes.”
- “We have to stop and be humble enough to understand that there is something called mystery.”
- “I think you can have 10,000 explanations for failure, but no good explanation for success.”
- “You have to take risks. We will only understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen.”
- “Eat when it’s time to eat, and move along when it’s time to move along.”
- “If you can concentrate only on the present, you’ll be a happy man.”
- “Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.”
- “Everything you need to know you have learned through your journey.”
- “Always heed the omens.”
Thanks for reading these quotes by Paulo Coelho. If you enjoy reading quotes, here are a few other articles you might enjoy:
Feel free to share these quotes with others and if you have any other positive inspiration to share, be sure to comment below!
Have a beautiful day,
Are you learning about consciousness and the Law of Attraction?
If you are interested in consciousness and the Law of Attraction, a membership to Raise Your Vibration Today is right up your alley! Join today and receive unlimited access to our library of Law of Attraction resources and video tutorials along with one-on-one support. Click here to learn more. You can also subscribe to our newsletter to receive more content like this.