18 Timeless Quotes by Wayne Dyer
Dr. Wayne Dyer was a much beloved spiritual writer, speaker and teacher who recently passed last year. He wrote dozens of books on spirituality and self-development, 21 of which became New York Times best sellers. His first book, “Your Erroneous Zones” sold over 35 million copies, making it one of the highest selling books of all time.
Though Wayne is no longer with us physically, his words live on as a source of inspiration and encouragement. Here are a few of my favorite quotes by Wayne Dyer:
- If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
- How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
- Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.
- When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
- Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.
- Freedom means you are unobstructed in living your life as you choose. Anything less is a form of slavery.
- I cannot always control what goes on outside. But I can always control what goes on inside.
- Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul.
- It’s never crowded along the extra mile.
- When I chased after money, I never had enough. When I got my life on purpose and focused on giving of myself and everything that arrived into my life, then I was prosperous.
- Real magic in relationships means an absence of judgment of others.
- Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.
- Needing to have things perfect is the surest way to immobilize yourself with frustration.
- When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.
- Everything you are against weakens you. Everything you are for empowers you.
- The presence of passion within you is the greatest gift you can receive. Treat it as a miracle.
- If you want to be a voice for peace in the world, begin by making peace a permanent condition of your own life.
- Highly functioning self-actualized people simply never imagine what it is that they don’t wish to have as their reality.
(If you like inspirational quotes, click here to read more!)
My hope is that you find some peace, love and encouragement from these quotes by Wayne Dyer today. Have a great week!
Are you a student of the Law of Attraction?
I’m a Law of Attraction mentor and educator who works with people one-on-one and I also administer a LOA membership website with resources and support for conscious creators like you. If you are looking for some guidance on how to use positive thinking to your advantage, contact me and let me know how I can help you! Feel free to also subscribe to my newsletter for more Law of Attraction articles and tips like this!