Fearless Friday: 11 Quotes to Inspire Self-Love on Valentine’s
“11 Quotes to Inspire Fearless Self-Love This Valentine’s Day” was written by guest contributor, Jennifer Nguyen.
It’s Fearless Friday!
With Love Day right around the corner I wanted to bring the focus to Self-Love! So much attention around this holiday is directed towards finding the “perfect” partner but my wish is for you is to see that loving yourself for all that you do and will continue to do is equally (okay more!) important!
Be sure to include yourself as you mindfully create your Love celebration this Sunday.
Here are eleven quotes to inspire Fearless and Soulful Self-Love this Valentines Day…
- 1.)“Love yourself first and everything else falls into place.” ~Lucille Ball
- 2.)“I am in Love with Love and Love is in Love with me/ My body is in Love with my Soul and the soul in love with/My body/I opened my arms to Love and Love embraced me like a/ Lover.” ~Rumi
- 3.)“Fill your own well with love so that others may drink from It.” ~Randi G. Fine
- 4.)“We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create.” ~John Lennon
- 5.)“Learning to love yourself, It is the greatest love of all.” ~Michael Masser
- 6.)“As I began to love myself, I freed myself of anything that is no good for my health -Food, people, things, situations, and everything that drew me down and away from myself. At first I called this attitude a healthy egoism. Today I know it is “Love Of Oneself.” ~ Charlie Chaplin
- 7.)“Let today be the day you love yourself enough to no longer just dream of a better life, Let it be the day you act upon It.” ~Dr. Steve Maraboli
- 8.)“To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.” ~Oscar Wilde
- 9.)“The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with Yourself.” ~ Dr. Steve Maraboli
- 10.)“You, Yourself, as much as anybody in this universe, deserves your love and Affection.” ~ Buddha
- 11.)“Our first and last love is Self-Love.” ~ Christian Bovee
Love yourself enough to see yourself in the light those who love you see you. Believe in yourself enough to take the risk of following your heart and chasing your dreams.
We are all searching for our soul mates, be gentle with yourself as you learn along the way. If ever you feel lonely or lost, come back home to the Spirit within, Love is who you are.
Thanks for Reading,
Get my free Law of Attraction newsletter
Would you like to learn how to create a better life through the power of positive thinking? Subscribe to my free Law of Attraction newsletter for information, tips and inspiring posts like this one!
About Jennifer Nguyen: Jennifer is a licensed stylist, performer and yoga guide. She’s always had a passion for being physically active and exposing the light in others. Follow Jennifer on Instagram @Zennylynn or check her out on Facebook!