What I Do to Raise My Vibration With Intention
Ok, so yesterday wasn’t the most shining day in my life, and I’ve woken up this morning feeling a little better, but I’d really like to get back into a good mood so that I can manifest a beautiful day. So I figured that today would be a great day to take advantage of my current energetic state to show you what I do to raise my vibration with intention.
When I am feeling less-than-fabulous, I’ve found that it’s a good idea to write down a statement that reflects how I feel, and then reach for a slightly better feeling thought and write it down. Then, I just keep repeating this process until I am reaching for thoughts that are empowering and make me feel great.
Depending on where I am energetically, these lists sometimes are very short and sometimes are very long. I just start writing and I keep going until I’m feeling much better.
So, here goes:
- Yesterday sucked.
- Some of yesterday sucked.
- Some of yesterday was OK.
- I had a few good moments yesterday.
- I woke up today feeling a little better.
- I’ve already had a few funny moments today.
- Today’s already feeling better than yesterday.
- I bet I can feel much better today.
- I am glad I understand how to use the Law of Attraction to improve my mood.
- I’m feeling better right now.
- I know how to direct my thoughts into a better feeling place.
- It feels good to go from a negative state to a positive state.
- It feels good to improve your mood with intention.
- I know I can have a great day today if I just keep reaching for better feeling thoughts.
- I believe in my ability to manage my energy.
- I’m off to a good start this morning, and this will help me throughout the rest of my day.
- I can keep reaching for better feeling thoughts throughout the day.
- I will have a much better day today.
- I am looking forward to what fun surprises are in store for me today because of my improved mood.
- Today might be a great day.
- I am proud of myself for taking the time to adjust my energy.
- I am grateful for the knowledge I have on how to make my life better.
- The sun is shining, and my kids are getting along and my house is quiet, and that’s a good sign that I am on the right track.
- My blog article is writing itself this morning, and that’s another sign that I am on the right track.
- Today is a good day.
- I have the power to make every day a good day.
- My life is good and I have a lot to be grateful for.
- Everything I want is in the process of coming to me when I feel like this.
- I love how I feel right now.
- I love how I feel.
- One of my favorite songs just started playing on the radio, so I’ll take this as a sign that I have done good work here!
Alright, I am feeling pretty good right now so this is a good place to leave things.
If you’d like to try this exercise I use to raise my vibration, give it a whirl the next time you feel less-than-fabulous, and see what happens. Just remember, though, that the goal is to inch toward better feelings in small increments.
In other words, start with where you are, and reach ever-so-slightly for statements that feel just a little bit better. If you try and reach too high too fast, you will not feel better, and instead you will feel as if the statements are disingenuous.
For example, if my second statement had been “today is a good day,” it would have felt pretty fake to me at the beginning of this exercise. Energetically speaking, I wasn’t dialed in to appreciation and contentment, so I wouldn’t have been able to feel those emotions.
Your emotions are like a ladder, you can only go up or down one step at a time. If you are feeling sad, getting to happiness is going to take a number of steps. To learn more about this ladder of emotions check out this article: Raise Your Vibration With the Abraham-Hicks Emotional Guidance System.
So please take your time, and deliberately choose statements that feel just a little bit better. Sometimes it may take you a minute or so to think of one, and that’s ok. The process of reaching for better feeling thoughts is what makes you feel better, so if this exercise takes a little while, that’s all for the better.
As a last suggestion, make sure you are checking in with your feelings on each statement. Each statement should make you feel a little relieved. The purpose of this exercise is to adjust your vibe, so be aware of your emotions and your feelings while you are writing. Before writing down any statement, say it to yourself and make sure it feels good.
I hope you find this exercise useful in your own life. If you have any other quick suggestions on how to raise your vibration with intention, feel free to comment below and share them!
Would you love to become a more deliberate creator with the Law of Attraction?
Become a member of Raise Your Vibration Today! Members receive inspiration, one-on-one support and tools to help them systematically raise their vibrations and use the Law of Attraction with greater ease. Click here to learn more. You can also subscribe to our newsletter for more articles like this!
Thanks for Reading!