8 Signs You’ve Improved Your Vibration
Your energy vibration fluctuates over time. Sometimes it’s high, and sometimes it’s low. However, you can consciously decide to raise your vibration and take your energy from a lower state to a higher state, and this may be something you’ve tried before. When this is done successfully, you will receive signs that indicate you have improved your vibration.
You may find that meditating, deep breathing, letting go and positive affirmations often have the effects listed below. You might also experience these effects after listening to music that makes you happy or taking a moment to reach for thoughts of gratitude. Whatever the strategy you’ve used to raise your vibration, these signs all demonstrate that your efforts have been worthwhile.
Here are 8 signs you’ve successfully improved your vibration:
1. Someone who usually is rude or unkind to you treats you with respect out of the blue.
2. You find the solution to a problem that’s been plaguing you for a while.
3. Illness or injury fades or heals suddenly.
4. You have a resolution to a fight, or repair a relationship that has been broken.
5. Something you’ve been wanting for a long time finally comes to you.
6. A situation that seemed chaotic at the time ended up with a great result. For example, maybe you were frustrated because you were stuck in traffic on the way to get to a restaurant. However, after working to raise your vibration the traffic was a good thing because it got you to the restaurant at just the right time to get the best parking spot in the lot, the nicest waiter, the best seat in the house and you had a fantastic overall experience.
7. Something that you were disappointed to lose is suddenly found.
8. You ended up impressing someone you thought you looked foolish in front of at the time.
Be on the lookout for signs you’ve improved your vibration. Your reality will demonstrate to you, fairly quickly, when you’ve transitioned into a higher energy state!
Have you experienced any of these signs recently? Let me know in the comments!