12 Energizing Tony Robbins Quotes on Success & Achievement
Anyone who follows my Facebook page is probably aware that I’ve been on a bit of a Tony Robbins kick over the last week. Have you ever noticed that sometimes you are particularly drawn to specific teachers? I go through phases a lot.
So, since I’m resonating with this information right now I figured why not share some of my favorite Tony Robbins quotes with you today? Here are a few excellent Tony Robbins quotes on success and achievement. If you’ve been looking for a little motivation to chase after your dream, check them out:
- “The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment.”
- “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”
- “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.”
- “A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.”
- “Passion is the genesis of genius.”
- “There is no such thing as failure. There are only results.”
- “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.”
- “Whatever happens, take responsibility.”
- “There’s always a way – if you’re committed.”
- “Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.”
- “The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.”
- “People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals – that is, goals that do not inspire them.”
Related Article: “Tony Robbins and the Power of Visualization (VIDEO)“
More Inspiring Quotes: If you liked reading these inspired Tony Robbins quotes, click here to see more great quotes by other teachers and leaders!
I hope these quotes bring you a little extra motivation today to chase after the things you really want. Let me know what you think about them!
Get my free Law of Attraction newsletter
I run a free Law of Attraction newsletter that comes with tons of information on how to create success in your life, along with inspiring posts like this one. Sign up here today.