What I’m Thankful for on This Thanksgiving Holiday
Here in the United States we are all preparing to celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow, which is my favorite holiday. It’s a wonderful time to get together with family and friends and think about all of the things we are grateful for. The food’s not too bad either!
This has been a very interesting year for me, full of change and full of things to be grateful for. I figured, why not share my blessings with you?
Now, I’ll just stick to the highlights, as this would be a very long post if I listed out everything! So, with that in mind, here are a few of the things I am presently most grateful for in my life:
- I’m grateful for the love of my family.
- I’m happy to say that my entire immediate family and the very large majority of my extended family is healthy, as am I.
- I’m thankful for all of the wonderful friends that are in my life, and for the fun they bring into my life.
- I’m thankful for the financial security that allows me to live in a nice home, eat plentifully, and enjoy many material things.
- I’m glad that there is peace in my country. It might not be a “perfect” peace, but it’s a far cry from much of the violence that exists in other countries around the world.
- I’m extremely blessed to have clients and members of my website who have helped me turn my love of the Law off Attraction into a business. I’ve always wanted to run a business, and this year I got my wish!
- I’m thankful for all of the awesome people I’ve met this year who have published my work, given me great ideas and helped me grow professionally.
- I’m grateful for all of the people who read my blog (like you!), comment and share my articles with others.
- I’m thankful that I have people I love to share the holidays with. As someone who has spent holidays alone on a number of occasions, I know what a blessing this is to have.
- I’m glad that I’ve become aware of the power of positive thinking, and the dramatic effect it has had on the quality of my life.
- I’m glad that that I have more time to experience fun and excitement in my life, and I am looking forward to finding out what the universe has in store for me next!
Thanks again for your support as a reader of my blog. I do genuinely appreciate it and I hope that you have a very happy Thanksgiving tomorrow (wherever you are in the world!).
If you’d like to join me in giving thanks today, feel free to comment below and share what you’re thankful for too!
Do you enjoy learning about the Law of Attraction?
If are enjoying this daily blog you might also appreciate a membership with Raise Your Vibration Today. Members learn how to reach their goals with positive thinking and the Law of Attraction and receive personalized support along with full access to my video tutorials, guided meditations, ebooks, and audiobooks. Try out a membership for 30 days for just $0.99. You can also subscribe to my newsletter for more free information like this!